Reviews for The Eyes of a Kitsune
zerothedarkedge chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hello! Just thought that ur story seems interesting but I'm quite curious about something. I s-class lovers still on fanfiction I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore. Anyway ill keep reading ur story so don't give up on your story my friend. *Exit zerothe darkedge into the everlasting shadows*
Lunarmon chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
"Two pairs of Crimson eyes" hmm, so she has four eyes? or was that just a mistake _ if the person only have two eyes it should have been "a pair of crimson eyes" as 'a pair' means two so two pairs means four.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2013

What the hell did you do to the Kyuubi? Why is it
jtcr chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Let us see what your story has in store for us.
azuresilverfox chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
the Suna council are morons. they act just like the Kohona council were motivation is money, greed and power. What happens when they find out that Kohona already has a deal with the Akatsuki?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
this is really nice story but is this going to be continued?
Sleepingforest91 chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
im loving this story
and everyone story about naruto and female kyuubi and honestly
with u and other makes stories so different and tension building it mkaes me looking forward to more :D
keep up the good work
DrakenSword0z chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
hope you still continue this...
anonyme chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
this story is shit you do know that? its not even a real story its more like several oneshot.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
Wow epic fic, very different compared to other fics i have read, got everything in it that a good fic should contain. Keep up the good work and hope you update soon.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
Awsomeness7 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
tsu? red hair? huh? im confused
Awsomeness7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
thaats a summery how? if i didnt know better id say thats the future?
Gstar391 chapter 18 . 8/12/2011
Congrats on the engagement man, that must've felt great :D Anyways, the story is fantastic, I can't wait for more of it to come out. For some reason, I like the FemKyuu stories more than the regular ones...Twisted mind maybe? Thanks for writing this thing of beauty.
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 18 . 3/22/2011
Are you dead ?

Great story btw plz update

Also The Seven tails is in a girl and well bye
steakforest chapter 18 . 3/13/2011
It was good while it lasted, but I don't think you'll ever continue it. It was a pretty good story though.