Reviews for The Eyes of a Kitsune
RogueRonin247 chapter 18 . 5/23
One of the better naru/kyuu fanfics I have read in a mighty long time. Love the story,but the story lenght could use some work,as well as introducing some new allies. Also,can we have a section about the other tailed beasts and their Jinchuuriki? Would appreciate it greatly. Finally,more romance and new badass skills for the entire group, Hanyo and Demon alike. Keep up the good work,man. Wish you and ya babe a happy life together!
Trewill91 chapter 18 . 2/1/2016
they could always go to the waterfall. not technically a nation, but a place where they could have safe haven.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Genial vbbv
zerothedarkedge chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hello! Just thought that ur story seems interesting but I'm quite curious about something. I s-class lovers still on fanfiction I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore. Anyway ill keep reading ur story so don't give up on your story my friend. *Exit zerothe darkedge into the everlasting shadows*
Lunarmon chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
"Two pairs of Crimson eyes" hmm, so she has four eyes? or was that just a mistake _ if the person only have two eyes it should have been "a pair of crimson eyes" as 'a pair' means two so two pairs means four.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Weird...

What the hell did you do to the Kyuubi? Why is it so...bi-polar?
jtcr chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Let us see what your story has in store for us.
azuresilverfox chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
the Suna council are morons. they act just like the Kohona council were motivation is money, greed and power. What happens when they find out that Kohona already has a deal with the Akatsuki?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
this is really nice story but is this going to be continued?
Sleepingforest91 chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
im loving this story
and everyone story about naruto and female kyuubi and honestly
with u and other makes stories so different and tension building it mkaes me looking forward to more :D
keep up the good work
DrakenSword0z chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
hope you still continue this...
anonyme chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
this story is shit you do know that? its not even a real story its more like several oneshot.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
Wow epic fic, very different compared to other fics i have read, got everything in it that a good fic should contain. Keep up the good work and hope you update soon.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
Awsomeness7 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
tsu? red hair? huh? im confused
Awsomeness7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
thaats a summery how? if i didnt know better id say thats the future?