Reviews for Shield Brothers
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 10/5
This was such a great little story and I loved that Al got the chance to take care of his older brother. His concern and love for Ed was so apparent, in the way described his emotions. I just loved this so much. Brotherly feels! Another great job!
RinTheMagicalGirl chapter 1 . 5/31
God, your stories are so great. It's so, so, SO hard to find a story where Al is the one taking care of Ed. This made me smile, and I just loved it :3
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Good idea.
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Awesome job! )
Kita Me chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I love you Al :D Conducting heat to act as a warming pad for your older bro-so scientific and definitely so FMA-ish. Very good.
KasstheEchidna chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
aww that's so cute! I love brotherly love :3
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That was absolutely adorable! I love how you made Ed seem so small and childlike, and Al be the big brother for once. It was a truly beautiful piece right here. Loved it!
Samps432 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
ah! that was so adorable! loved it :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
It's wonderful to be able to see Al doing things for Ed. He always helps how he can, but it's true that Ed is always the one who tries to take charge in the protection area. And I'd thought about Al being too cold to help on days like this, but never once had I considered the possibility of his being a gigantic hot water bottle. That was a marvelous idea!

lotrprincess chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That is so sweet, and yet realistic at the same time. So far, all of your stories that I've read have been extremely well-written and very much in-character. Those are both rare things to find, especially together, on this site.
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
ALKJsldkjflsjdlfsdlkjf Alphooooooooonse. (heart heart heart)

I love that guy. I really do. He goes through so much, and continues to be the cute, chipper little brother we all know and love.

(If only my little sister were more like him...but then she'd probably die by asphyxiation, because I wouldn't stop huggling her.)

SO WONDERFUL. (heart heart) I love it when Alphonse is being the big guy for once
JackFrost14 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
aww, so sweet~
Skydive Off Isengard chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Yes! I'm so glad Al got to do something for Ed. :D That was a great idea, using the fire to heat him up. Very sweet and a very well-written story!
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011

OH GOD. SO BEAUTIFUL! This story honestly touched my heart :") the only words to describe this story is beautiful. Just... awesome
GrilledPeanutButter chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
How is it that Ed, of all people always gets kicked out of small towns? ... It happened like, twice in the original anime...

Anyhow really awesome!