Reviews for Arranged Marriage
Giantcelt15 chapter 1 . 4/4
you should continue this 'cause like Chief Yagami, Raito (Light) and the readers of this I haven't the slightest clue WTF just happened and why?
Icingdeath777 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Continue if you will. I love it either way!
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
You made me laugh so freakjng hard at the prostitute comment and when L asked for Raito's hand in marriage. XDDDDDDDDD

You should definitely continue this! CX

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
maboroshi kaji1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Really cute idea for a story!
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
OF COURSE YOU SHOULD CONTINUE IT! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Thelat was awesome.
Chillybean chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I know it's been 6 years, but I still love your stories! You seem to be the only author who writes genderbend, and I love your fem!L so much! I'm re-reading Inner Glow right now, and I'm really excited for this one. Florist!Light is adorable :D
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Ohhh dayyyum! Please DO continue XD Poor L though! This mustve been such a huge blow to her pride!
Idle-Riddle chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
They met under unique circumstances, as never in my dreams would I imagined Raito working as a florist. Other than that, their conversations and banter were entertaining. I had a good laugh when L proposed. XD
L chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Please continue :)
pudding-in-a-cup chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Please please please, continue the story! You're the only writer I know that writes girl LxLight, and your stories are beautiful, they're interesting, captivating, and they make me laugh! Please continue:3

P.S. If you know someone who writes like you please do tell c:
pudding-in-a-cup chapter 1 . 5/2/2012

P.S. If you know someone who writes like you please do tell c:
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Alfred to Batman- ha! Sorry true! XDXDXDXD

Keen observation XD

*turnsbacktoreview*Awww, this is SO interesting! I wish you continued! *cries*
Jadis vi Britannia chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
this was certainly interesting.

I've always been curious about genderswaps and the what ifs of them having a child with both their genuises combined...

I'm glad you have entertained a bit of my fantasy there!

I do hope you'll continue this one. The characterization is good, I find it endearing that L is as ..awkward as I wanted her to be, and Raito, the righteous boy that he is..

please do write soon!
madamoisellemischief chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Update soon! This is so awesome!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »