Reviews for A World in Which You Will Always Love Me
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I like the story. Wishing them happily ever after.
AngelRox22 not logged in chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
beautiful.
gamysleuth chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
AWWWWW! I MEAN LIKE, JUST AWWWWW! ARE THERE ANY OTHER WORDS THAT WOULD SUFFICE? AWWWWWWWWWWWW!
sweetsara234 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
can you do something for me?
terunda chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
that was so sweet TuT
Plastic Emotion chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Very sweet. I adored it.

-GCOE
Completely Bunned chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Good story but, why does everyone feel the need to change Lucy? She's great and lovable just the way she is! That's what's so great about her: how sarcastic and bossy and selfish she is! So I don't really like how everyone turns her into some sweet shy girl. But besides that, good story I guess. :) I loved your Schroeder!
looYool chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
At points, you overplayed the sentimentality, and the last bit with the hugging, realization of true love, and Lucy saying "We'll meet again, I promise" is cheesy. This story was like cotton candy: sweet and light, but not much substance.
Gilbert Winchester chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT WAS BEYOND CUTE! AH AH AH lol nice job!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
This is amazingly sweet.
kialajaray chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
that was so sweet i loved it.
Isis chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
SO BEAUTIFUL! this history is really beatiful, really, Lucy and Schroeder are a perfect couple, I'll like to read a sequel soon! you'll write one? please!

I don't speak very well english, i'm from Venezuela, sorry if I fail writing some words
EstellaB chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
This story was really nice...but I think I would have preferred it if they were a bit older. I know that some thirteen year olds are in love, true love, but it's rare, and they would likely not be emotionally mature enough to realise it. Also, some parts of the story seemed a little too "modern". Peanuts characters are very innocent, and Lucy going through boyfriends so quickly did not quite ring true; neither did them staying out together past ten o'clock.

Having said all that, *please* don't think I didn't like it, because I did! I liked the ending particularly :D This line made me smile, because I can relate:

"No, don't tell me," Lucy said. "At least not now. I prefer to think of it as 'that lovely song Schroeder played for me.'"

Thanks for a good read :)
Ocean Eyes chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
Wow... That was beautiful... I want to read a Linus and Sally story. Do you know one?
an chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
This is the second time I read this story, and I still love it. I love how they're all in character, especially in the first chapter... ) And also how it's a sweet story without any kissing [on the lips, that is]. )

Great work, man... :D