Reviews for How to Save a Life
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Oh look ANOTHER cheating fic where Edward is a pig. How incredibly original. I often wonder why there are thousands of these and exactly what kind of person finds the entertainment value in them. I'm off to look for something with an actual plot. Thanks for the crap.
cnwhoolery chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
Awww man! Why am I finding these amazing stories that everyone has gave up on! Lol. Great writing girls! And very creative.. just wish it was finished! Lol xoxo
I'm Not Writning Anymore chapter 14 . 9/25/2010
Oh crap now that ain't good! Can't waot for more and update soon

please!
moon kitty chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
this is an awesome storey,,,,,please update again. i wanna kno what happens...who ends up with who
kirifox chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
So, let me see if I have this right; Edward is fucking Bella and Alice, Emmett is fucking his brother's wife Bella, and it looks like Jasper (who up until this chapter was looking pretty wronged all way 'round) is fucking Alice and (probably) Esme? Have I got all the players right? Who else besides Esme is Carlisle fucking?
NZTwilighter chapter 14 . 5/5/2010
Holy shit. I hope you eventually plan to continue this - I've slowly read it over the past month, it's very difficult to read the Edward/Alice bits, and not so much the Emmett/Bella bits, I think this is because I read so many fics where E & A are siblings.

Oh, before I forget - are Jasper and Esme fucking? Or have fucked, maybe, considering the way he seems to be behaving re his problems with Alice? If it's true, then that means Esme and Edward are two degrees away from bonking themselves, adopted or not... blech
brandybunny chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
AH! I'm in love with this story! I just discovered it a couple of days ago and i can't wait to read the next chapter, but it looks like it's been awhile ( please please tell me that you will be finishing this and updating regularly? thank you for this brilliantly written and intriguing original story )
AquarianGirl chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
I really dont mean to be a pain in the behind or anything...but this story is on the top of my "Stories I Miss" List. Just dropping by and hoping and encouraging you guys to finish this story, because it is really truly exciting and well written. You guys are incredibly talented as individual writers but when you first started writing this together, it was just explosively amazing how it all came together. I cant get enough of this story even when you havent updated in 6 months already. I realize real life happens. It happens to me too. But this is one of those stories that just captivates and I feel theres so much more to tell. I hope you guys are well and hopefully planning to continue. Happy Spring!
blackagurl chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
wow!
Italy's Rose chapter 14 . 1/29/2010
Are You... PLANNING on finishing the awesomeness that is this amazing story? U cannot just leave ur readers for 10 months... or coming to that! URG PLEASE. SIENNA x
Blackwater21 chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
Its been so long since this story has been updated!

I miss it soo much, i really really hope you guys update soon!
taHAYla chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
OMG esme found them fuck fuck fuck fuck! well what can I say? this was one fucked up chapter! great though! I loved it! You ladies are all amazing writers!

Please update soon! I'm so addicted to How to Save a Life! It's like my own drug :D
AquarianGirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
hyperventilating!

great story, n I know these are the holidays and RL gets in the way, but I strongly encourage the authors of this story to keep writing because it would be a crime not to.

Happy Holidays n update soon!
lovelywendy chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
uh..?
Sook03 chapter 14 . 11/30/2009
Why is Bell always getting caught?

Fucking bullshit!

Edward has been doing this shit for years and he never gets caught - so why the hell does she?

And it makes her look like the whore.

Fuck, nothing ever comes out right for her, why can't someone be on her side for once?