Reviews for Overcoming Trust Issues
MentalistSweete chapter 3 . 2/16
I am happy that you are continuing this story. I personally like the chocolate with the mint inside. Or with the orange creme.
Patresa chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
My first Jisbon all-friendship (without a kiss) multi-chap fic. I'd be lying if i said i wasnt a little (just a little bit) dissappointed at the lack of a kiss or a romantic hint. But Hey that didnt stop me from reviewing and favoriting this story.
ifan13 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Very cute fic. But the ending of it was definitely the best part of it. Lisbon having doubts, Jane's very real hurt at that, and their adorable hug were what pulled this story together. Fantastic work!
phoenix1837 chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
really really loved this :) such a shame that this isn't a romance fic cause the plot is just so amazing that no one knows what its going to turn out as :) anyway, well done!
kate chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
going back and reading your old stuff...nawww it's so cute! verging on baby panda cute! lighter than they're usually characterized but it's fanfic so you're supposed to play with the possibilities ) my favorite part is when Jane is explaining to Lisbon that he wants to be friends, I lol'd.
Dubbers chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Absolutely brilliant story. Loved it to pieces.
TheLifeILive chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Wonderful!

I'm loving your writing!

Your dialogue and interaction between Jane and Lisbon is spot on and so much fun to read. Your articulation of their emotions and thoughs is very well done too.

According to you, me and Lisbon have idential taste in literature:)

Leah
Anna chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
This was the most beautiful Jane-Lisbon story I ever read! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
Neoholmesz chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
:D This is my FAVORITE so far! Jane was so sweet and caring and Lisbon's hug was adorable! Lol, as always (even tho it was a friendship fic) I tried to look too much into it and find romance, but I liked the way you wrote it. It wasn't too lovey-dovey and it wasn't corny, it was incredibly sweet and heart-felt. :D Nicely done!
knacky chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
I loved it but you could have entitled it Operation Lisbon it would have been more light no ?

thanks !
Alamo Girl chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
WOW! Okay, I'm not normally one for fluff, but this had the right balance of sweetness, I think.

But I really think the last few paragraphs of this chapter are what had me literally saying "GUH!" at my computer screen. Back to the nub of the problem - the trust.

It was literally gut twisting to see Jane fumble around, kicking the ground and admitting that all he really wanted was her friendship. But you didn't have Lisbon give in too soon - loved the tension build there. Her "making" him state his intensions was a little heart wrenching for Jane, but utterly perfect. Making him really taste the fact that people just do NOT trust him.

Especially loved these segments:

"I want us to be friends.” Jane muttered, feeling silly. He was looking at her carpet, not at her eyes so he didn’t notice when their change in expression at his admission. He didn’t see what the big deal was. Why did everyone seem to think this was so underhanded?"

"“No! Stop being so cynical woman! I was just trying to be nice. I know you don’t like it when I pry into your personal life, but I thought if you were more comfortable around me then you might talk to me anyways. I was just trying to get you to relax. Learn you could trust me, like I trust you. Then maybe we could be friends.”

"Why did she think he wanted to be friends? How sick and twisted did she think he was?"

All of these state, quite eloquently, the depth of change in Jane. I tend to think of him a lot like you had that cynical agent Lisbon overheard - that sometimes, she is just a stepping-stone. And if I were Lisbon, I would definitely think him being nice to me had an ulterior motive - like softening her up to let him get away with murder. But there are times when Jane proves me wrong, so ultimately, he's a puzzle I still love vetting out.

But this was so very perfect, and maybe I'm a little mean for loving that Lisbon made him twist a little in the wind. Getting Jane to admit "real" feelings isn't so bad, eh?

Just realized this review wasn't so much constructive as it was fangirlish squeeing. Oh well. I'll do better with the next review of another of your stories.

Great ending to a great story! Thanks for tackling the "trust" thing with the two of them so well!
lil smiles chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
Yay for Operation Lisbon! That was a lovely fic. It's always nice to curl up with a good quality Jane/Lisbon friendship story *applauds* You did a great job!
PhoenixWytch chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
This is cute and sweet.

Thank you for writing.
Nomad1 chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
I like this! It's sweet without being too over-the-top cutesy. It's nice to see somebody writing friendship fic for these two. Hope you write more!
yazizzle chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
This was beautiful! I just read it in it's entirety and it was perfect! There's nothing else to say but that.