Reviews for Alive
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Edward's angst chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
It was beautiful- and your dad would be proud that you could write something like that.

178 of our soliders is 178 too many- so I think they'd be touched that there is someone who goes to this much to show respect.

I didn't find it depressing. XD And 'From Yesterday' by 30STM is an awesome song, so good choice. :)

Great job. :)
wearealllost chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
beautiful..
Kelsers chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Okay before I go into the review - Hi natalie :) It's kelsey! Yeah I'm a freak and started a new FF. I felt like the old one had bad mojo and I truly want to write, hence the weird new name :P So yeah it's me. Look at my new boring profile! Lol not really, just kidding...

Anyways,

oh my god nat... this was incridible. I truly think this is one of, if not your best, piece of writing because I have never felt so much emotion in your writing. Maybe it was writing about something that's so close to you, but you really tapped into your emotion flow and I felt it for sure. It was beautiful and the end was so sad and left me feeling empty. Will Edward be a ghost forever and have to watch Bella and his daughter grow up without him?

So beautiful Natalie :)

So much love from me

-Kelsey
shar76 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
your dad would be proud.. This was a very good story.. Yes depressing but very good...
edwardisaputz chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Very well done. A very touching tribute to those that deserve it/ You've done their memory proud-Bob
iLikeLlamas2011 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
He left a little girl behind along with Bella? That is so sad.
UnaRJ chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Brilliant, this made me cry.