Reviews for New Realities
bunnys217 chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
I'm upset that this great story must end but I understand, I myself have a friend who is going through depression as well and as such, well I myself may not have true awareness of how it must feel, I understand how greatly it can effect your life. I know you have a long and hard road ahead and you may never truly recover from this, but I wish you luck and love and should you need a random person to rant to, you can rant to me. There is always someone whom has gone through the same thing and someone willing to help. You are not alone. Good luck and thank you for your story.
rosebud90 chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
I like u story u should finish it
T.T chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ( crying ) why did you do this to me. you have to keep writing. I don't even know how old this story is but please write. even if it has been 2 to3 years I don't care.
Guestie chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Yeah, yeah, I know the fic is long over and blah blah, but I'd like to get this out of my chest anyway: there is such thing as a slow burn and there is another thing like I-get-annoyed-by-the-fic-before-it-even-gets-to-the-point ! Seriously! The beginning )first chapter)? Alright, could have use some more work, but whatever. Second one? Okaaay, I can still live it - I mean you could deliver the lines better, make it more deep - not "teen angst" thingy you have going on, Harry is kinda jerk, but that's understandable, even though his (and his friends') reactions and actions not so much. And the rest of it? Make him way over-talented with the better-than-everyone-attitude and make him friends with Cullens for no apparent reason. Make ordinary jokes and use sarcasm here and there, so that everyone else just must go ROFL - you know, in the real world, that would be one of the signs of the mental imbalance...
Good idea badly executed. It's a pity though, I think you could have a real talent (you just need an actual plot, stop villainise the characters you don't like and don't idolise characters you actually like, it kust makes them annoying little Mary Sues...)
Shadow315 chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
Can you adopt the story out? Give it to someone who'll finish it?! There aren't enough Jasper/Harry stories, so every single one needs to be SAVED! Save the story!

... yes I'm a little bit of a lunatic but I am being serious, I love the story!

-shadow
Shadow315 chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
I'm so sorry about your depression. I've been struggling for years. But I really like your story and am really enjoying it, I hope you continue!

-shadow
MrsJohnnyDepp Jack Sparrow chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
can i adopt it?
DemeRain chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Hope you feel better. My cousin gets depressed a lot to because of an incurable illness she has and another on that puts her in extreme pain.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Aww I'm sad that you've stopped writing this story but I completely understand x
WallWatcher33 chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAH!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
It's interesting.
Lucan chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Sorry for all the shit going on in your life. But I know me telling you that this is one of the best Harry/Jasper fics I've read will make it all better! Right haha.
V. L. Crawford chapter 8 . 6/30/2012