Reviews for Black With Envy
Arachay chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I just got into this series now. :) But I love these 2, they're the cutest! I really like how you wrote them. I think it's very much in-character.
QueenRiley chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh this was fantastic! I'm literally laughing out loud here. You captured them both so well! I especially adore the line about not pushing Ziggy past 'moderately and kind of adorably loony'. Such a great little fic!
digitalruki chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This was * super adorable* and also you're so right, these episodes are deliciously slashy and there is not enough fanfiction to justify them! I would write some (haha), but I'm counting on talented, wonderful writers like yourself. I'm enjoying your RPM fics very much! Thank you!
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw so cute, and I have to agree Flynn is seriously built and hot
RabbitFury chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I love this! Ziggy is so very Ziggy here, and jealous!Dillon is so very hot. I hope to read more like this from you soon. XD
Murderbynuns chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
loved this
Angel-eyes56 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Oh my I loved it. Dillon/Ziggy is my favorite couple of this series, followed by Scott/Flynn. I have to agree Dillon is the hottest but Flynn and Ziggy are the cutest. JealousDillon is one of my favorites, and it's so easy to do since Ziggy is so oblivious.
Jeremy chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Cute story! I hope you do more soon! Keep em coming!
DancingWithPeacocks chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is so awesome! You are like the greatest person ever!

I love the fact that Dillon was jealous. That was very hot. I'm a fan of Jealous!Dillon and even the slight Possessive!Dillon you have in there as well. That's just yummy. And Ziggy is just so Ziggy.

Don't worry Dillon. Most of us think you're cute in the spandex.
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
“Black? So not a cute color.”