Reviews for Ten Kisses
The Puppeteer chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Is there any chance you would expand on this kiss into a mini story? It sounds as though no one knows about the relationship, however long it may be in this story. Actually I was given the impression they've been together long, but keeping it secret considering the way everyone reacted. It's good stuff to read.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
I never got to see all of Firefly. ( I saw the movie, of course. ) I never thought to look for fanfiction. I'm glad I did! You posted this on my birthday-how funnily coincidental. ) It was cute. I wouldn't have pictured them together, but I suppose it isn't impossible. A nice collection. The inherent positivity in a collection of kisses brightened a rough day just a little. P Thank you for your writing. I hope you continue to enjoy it and continue to write and improve your style! Good job keeping with the dialect-it seems a bit difficult, but I think you did quite well. )

~TheWonderfulShoe
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
Aw, cute!
vfergus chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
yesimadramaqueen - without a doubt...i am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with your writing...I am so your fan!
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
ADORABLE!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 10 . 4/29/2009
Ahh, Mal a man of action and few words. Liked this one the best, especially having River show that sometimes she and Simon ARE actually related. I don't believe anyone has ever done that with River before and I think it was PERFECT!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
Hell, I don't think anyone could sleep through a kiss from Mal. *is jealous*
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
OH Mal, you wicked, wicked man. River apparently is just as wicked as you. What a stupendous combination!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Fun with food! Love it.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
Oh Mal, I love how protective you get. *swoons with delight*
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
Oh, that was wonderful. *sighs happily*
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Another brilliant piece.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Teeheehee, love what a good hurrican will get ya!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Loved Jayne's comments and Mal's response and Zoe's for that matter. Excellent little drabble.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Oh, isn't it amazing when men do sweet things like that for ya!