Reviews for Unspoken Agreement
SusanMarieS chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
So messy, and confusing. :) but wonderful. thank you.
Dellie chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
You're such an amazing writer that you make the readers want to read you other stories. That's probably why you get so many reviews... People review a story and get so addicted to it, that when it is over they tend to search for something in the same type of writing. You never get rusty and, although you "take your time" with your updates, it is usually worth the wait. Thank you for amazing LWD fics! I am truly your fan :) When you get a book published, put your fanfiction account name so that I can know I am reading a original MiHnn story :p I think you could have an idea of your own. You are so creative! And you never rush things up, what people do aLOT around here. Anyways, you are the BEST. Have I said I love your fics? Because I do. I am addicted to them. TRULY addicted. MIHNN FICS FOREVER!
Avide chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
Now there's an interesting epilogue.
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Oh, I’m so glad, glad you wrote an epilogue. I think this story is so awesome because it felt so *real*. They’re both so stubborn that even when they know they’re making a mistake, they refuse to admit it. They’ve always been like this. And so I’m glad you showed the mistake too.

And also, how even after a year the memories haven’t diminished. I’ve often thought about what Derek did before Casey came into his life; because all his time seems to be consumed in pranking her, catching her attention, mocking her and the like.

And they’re still dysfunctional *sigh* But I’m glad this ended the way it did. The ending part made me smile because the story had been so fraught with emotion and a curious hopelessness running through because of who Derek and Casey ARE, but the ending part was definitely happy making.

I’m sad this is over, but you shall write more and make me happy, yes :)
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Yay! I so love this fic.

Well, the beginning was very interesting because yes, I can imagine Derek trying to take his mind off "things" but obviously when it comes to Dasey, even the universe is aligned in a certain way :)

I love the way this is framed. I love the way you write. The whole desperation is so...tangible, you know? Like, it's relatable and you're so into the characters that you wish it were a full length novel instead of a fanfic. Derek's stubbornness is brought out so well here. He doesn't want to let go, and he's not the chivalrous kind so he'll use the techniques that he knows. He tries to say so much without words but Casey is, as always, caught between the boundaries of morality. It's like he pushes her to the edge, because this is something he really wants. But since Derek-and-Casey would BE Derek-and-Casey without their dysfunctionality, you have the setting absolutely right!

Also, I know most people will hate you _ but you kept true to the fic. There is so much linearity and you have the mark of an awesome writer. The fic is always the most important aspect. It's utterly believable and "logical" as you put it. Suspension of belief shouldn't BE the priority in a fic.

(Okay, who am I kidding. I love that there's an epilogue :D)
absolute nonsense chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
I got to say, I'm sad that it's over.

But, it was a great story, well done.

I love the ending, perfect :)
DeviousDomi chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
Wow, that was really good! And very in-character. I love the way it ended.

~Domi~
itsi3 chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
Awh I LOVE it! Beautiful Daseyified ending!

AWSOME job! I'm so glad it didn't work and I LOVE that he didn't jump her when she said it wasn't working. He calmly asked her to tea, I Loved that!

~Crystal
pheobe p chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
Oh I am so glad that you did that epilogue - this was angsty, hot fun! I hope you have more time to write and can start something new soon. (Or you could do a sequel?)

Great job.

:) pheobe
mayfair22 chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
I love the ending...
Frogster chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
I think this was a good ending. I'm not for divorce-I don't think Casey should have married Ben in the first place, so there would be no need for divorce (plus there's only one, possibly two, reasons in my mind for divorce), but it's your story. And yes, they stuck to character well. Loved the last bit. They're fifteen all over again. :)

Write more soon!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
Aww i like this ending better!

And your right they wouldnt be Dasey if they didnt fight both verbally and physically with each other. Its good that Casey told Ben... although he doesnt know its Derek but I also loved how they are slowly edging into a relationship cause your right it gives us some hope :)

Deanie
smos chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
Sweet, mushy and fluffy! Lol. No, not really. It's really heartwarming, this last chapter. I loved the way this story explored Derek. Like, how he's trying to "do the right thing". And LOL. Love this line: "...haven't dated anyone or slept with anyone in a year! I haven't been that celibate since I was sixteen." LOL! Sure win!

You're an amazing author! looking forward to reading more dasey fic from you! XD
Ethereality1988 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Awesome!

This was really good.

I love Dasey! Can't wait until I have time to read more of this!
itsi3 chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Evil... yes,lol,(just kiddin!)different... yes. Very well written... yes. Disapointing to everyone... no. THAT is how it should be!... but we aren't everyone so Sad for Dasey lovers... yes :( *sniff*

Awsome job!