Reviews for Fast Food Palace
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
awesome story lved it. i have to say the metaphor about thelopsided boobs made me laugh so hard.
shugotenshii chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh. Dear. God. This had me laughing so fucking hard that i was literally rolling around on the floor and kicking my legs up in the air (the beauty of reading fanfics on a psp). funniest. rolo fic. ever.

by the way, i love you.
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Hahah, what a use for the Geass!

Poor homolusting Rolo. XD
MaxMizuhara chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Haha I love Rolo. Poor clumsy guy.

It was good I like it a lot.
Hedonistic Opportunist chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I don't believe this is anywhere as bad as you think it is?

First things first, the writing style really flowed here - your descriptions are so much fun, really. This one-shot has so much sarcastic wit, and you really do get the atmosphere - the hustle and bustle - of a Mc Donald's restaurant down really well. I really like your details – they are very rich.

All in all, your writing style is just utterly readable - and trust me, I've come across as many writing styles, though they had all the appearance of being good, just weren't that. I think the first sign of a good writer is their being engaging, and you're just that?

I liked Rolo's characterisation here. Of course, this being an AU, he was a tad bit from canon - more social - but that made him more accessible. I think his awkwardness was cute, and I like how you incorporated his powers into the story.

Sorry for another fail!review.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This would have to be one of my most favorite stories in this category! This was awesome-I loved it! Loveditloveditlovedit!

You have inspired me.

Mantineus
Strange and Intoxicating -rsa chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I always did feel terrible for Rolo, who was actually a somewhat interesting character.

Though, by you putting him in a McDonalds of all places I couldn't help but take some pleasure in his tiny bit of insecurity. I mean, you just spilled the wrong soda (wrong soda!) all over Lulu. LULU! I'd want to fix that immediately, too. Not just because he was hot... though a lot of it would come from that, wouldn't it?

It was funny! Thank you!

Sai
icarus923 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Nice!
Yarouka chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I'm proud of you, Near. I thought you'd be way meaner to Rolo, but you weren't too mean! XD Then again, you're usually mean to your favorites, huh? Lol! Good job on this.

It was a bit pointless, but in a good, funny way that left me with a smile on my face when I was reading it. Lol, Rolo working at McDonald's. The mental image will never get old, I swear!

-Savvy