Reviews for Onyx and Vampire
myulander chapter 1 . 5/4
nice
yugiohFan441 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
will because his girlfriend was kidnap by the bad guy and had to do what he told to do get her back
Master Warrior chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Finally, another rider of sorts appears. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
steven.nichols.35977 chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Update the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
will he have survive form like in sic figuart?
harrison chapter 32 . 4/13/2013
were is Decay of the Dragon shouldn't it have been out by now
Harrison chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
We're is decay of the dragon
Drake Draco chapter 32 . 11/13/2012
hey this story is good... more chapters and when is the final chapter coming out?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
this is great stuff, do you think you would every be willing to do anything with adam as onyx joining the x-men evolution universe
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 32 . 1/23/2012
These two chapters were good, for a breather, but we all know what's coming next. First of all, thanks for including an older, wiser and more mature Ryuji and Kotonoha who tell Adam and the girls about their courtship while also giving helpful advice. Still some competitiveness between Adam and Ryuji. Of course Ryuji is still confrontational when he glared at Chance and threatened him but that is how he is and always has been. He's nicer, but not that nice.

And then the movie trailer...you could do an alternate reality type story. Make the movie into a story itself. Just a thought.
Autistic-Grizzly chapter 31 . 1/8/2012
I can guess a few of the cosplays

Kit Tron

Adam Rinzler

Kurumu Morrigan

Ruby Bayonetta

Yukari Scarlet Witch

Ifrit Squall Lionheart

and that is all of them I know of
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 32 . 1/7/2012
This story was abit of amazing so please keep it up and I'd appreciated.
Warlord-Xana chapter 32 . 1/7/2012
GREAT UPDATE! love the returnn ryuji, so dude, could you help with chapter production in the forum (Currently everyone appears to have writer block for a scene.)
OverNerd03 chapter 32 . 1/7/2012
well i'm glad they all got a well deserved break but i got a feeling a storm coming soon for everyone
Kamen Rider Bushido chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
I think Mizore's chapters are always the most dramatic and epic since she's my fav character second to Ruby. That was a nice ass-kicking that Kotsubo received. And I gotta say that I am so fucking tired of Xaviax and his bullshit talking.