Reviews for Dead Maelstrom
gamelover41592 chapter 10 . 3/4
this is a good fanfic hope you have not abandoned it
joshuarsolis chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I hope naruto did not paired with hinata
darksider82 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
MAZOKU KING chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Love this story
Kagekitsonegal chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
cool cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
3 years
killer4853 chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
wildrook chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow. Now I'm reminded of one of Deadpool's Berserk Buttons: Don't harm kids. Ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I think Naruto would have looked bad ass in the Kidpool costume but you know that's just me
FUS ROH DOOOH chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
You need to continue this bitch :) And make Naruto smarter and wiser and stronger. Seriously, he trained with experienced people.
Deadpoolfan chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man the story so far has been deliciously FUNNY. I mean you made Naruto like that merc with the mouth we all know and love if anyone read it then that's exactly why. Really I just love how you made Naruto and the marvel characters though I was hoping that there would be a time that Deadpool would show up and kick ass with Naruto but hey screw that this story is awesome the way it is and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Anyway I hope you continue this story, and I hope you keep Hinata as the main heroine, not that I don't like the funny harem that's happening when Naruto flirts like Deadpool when it comes to sexy women. Oh yeah and I do hope you bring the other marvel characters like Logan and the other xmen in to this.
jh831 chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
i know its been awhile. but are you going to update if not, can you put a warning in the summary that it is on hiatis, or abandoned
Guest chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Please make another chapter!
Nix Whispen chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
If this is a mother one if those f**k naruxhina stories I m gonna blow a fuse
spook666 chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
you should so continue this story it is pretty amazing i like this naruto.