Reviews for Art After 5
divyvicki chapter 21 . 9/12
So sad!
divyvicki chapter 20 . 9/5
Glad Esme was so supportive!
divyvicki chapter 19 . 8/27
Good for Bella!
divyvicki chapter 18 . 8/18
Good response, Edward!
MLeighHA chapter 55 . 8/13
I put off reading this for years because of the age difference thing. I’ve read the prologue so many times and was never able to move past the 17 year old and his teacher aspect. IF YOU’RE READING REVIEWS TO DECIDE IF YOU SHOULD PROCEED: PLEASE PLEASE DO. I promise it passes the 2018 cultural norms as if it was written last month, and the story and writing are gut wrenching in the kind of way that forces you to devour chapters long after you should be asleep. Don’t miss out any longer. I’m off to read every single story set in the Art After 5 universe now. Thank you so much for writing this Valentina!
dpennell007 chapter 55 . 8/13
Another good story! I loved your Edward so much in this one that I'm not ready to read his version of having his heart broken. I'm going to go with the Carlisle and Esme outtake next, and will save Counterpoint for another day.
divyvicki chapter 17 . 8/7
Poor Bella, hope her insecurities don’t cause problems down the line for her and Edward
divyvicki chapter 16 . 8/1
Seems like they have a lot of issues to dig through!
divyvicki chapter 14 . 7/16
Finally!
divyvicki chapter 13 . 6/26
He’s going to be so disappointed if she doesn’t ask him to go to Alice’s Wedding with her.
AgathaRoesler chapter 55 . 6/17
My god. I cried so much reading your fanfiction
Its enlightening how you could write about the weight of the emotional baggage we bring in to relationships.
Thank you very much for your dedication to this story.
kisses and warm hugs
divyvicki chapter 12 . 6/14
He is definitely mature for 17.
divyvicki chapter 11 . 6/3
Wow, Alice was really a Debbie Downer in this!
divyvicki chapter 10 . 5/20
So glad she is protecting him!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 5/9
Love how calm they are after the disastrous dinner.
12,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »