Reviews for Art After 5
Although I always struggle reading stories that involve seperations/break ups, I've been spoiled, this story was really good. It had my eyes wet often, but I thought it expressed a lot of truths about relationships. Thank you so much for sharing.
I was drawn in by the no of comments actually. I figured, if there were so many, the story must be worth it. I was right! Awesome!
athome Jo chapter 55 . 6/18
Great!
CaptainFinn chapter 14 . 3/14
debslmac chapter 55 . 3/3
:) loved this story
jess chapter 55 . 2/27
this story was wonderful.
usually with these stories the "supporting characters" are just that. but I fell in love with this esme and Carlisle, there were a number of chapters that I cried in regards to them. which totally makes it hard to read!
drul chapter 55 . 1/24
Great story! I couldn’t stop reading it til this chapter... I've been reading it these last 2 days, so worth it!
Lanigra25 chapter 55 . 11/11/2016
This was a wonderful story. Frustrating characters but I guess that's what makes the story. I'd love to see another epi of these two
allymcnally chapter 55 . 9/23/2016
Seven years later it's still one of the most amazing things I've read.
MaxtheCat chapter 21 . 9/20/2016
Wow that was harsh and Alice said some pretty nasty things but too just throw away a friendship without letting her explain seems a little outrageous. Plus I don't get how she feels her and Alice have not been that close since she's been wedding obsessed. It's only been 4 months or so and sure it's been all about the wedding but they still hung out and did things. Not like they haven't kept in touch or anything. Also why would anyone want to be in a wedding of someone she doesn't want to be friends with anymore? And why would the bride want someone in her wedding that is mad at her. The day would just be all kinds of awkward and stuff. Doesn't make sense
Team Marylou chapter 55 . 9/9/2016
STANDING OVATION!

Marvelous story from the first page to the last!
What a beautiful and complicated journey for Edward and Bella.
I absolutely LOVED your Edward... A guy we would all love to have.

Thank you so much for writing this brilliant story...wish there was more or a sequel.
It seems like there is much more to read and learn from these two soul mates.
Team Marylou chapter 49 . 9/9/2016
Incredible chapter...raw...honest...filled with love.
xoxo
Team Marylou chapter 48 . 9/9/2016
Sigh...I wish I communicated in words as well as these lovebirds do.
Team Marylou chapter 47 . 9/9/2016
Edward kept the KEY to her place...and almost used it while they were broken up...fascinating chapter.
Team Marylou chapter 46 . 9/9/2016
Love how Bella introduced Edward as "the love of my life."

Fabulous chapter!