Reviews for Settling Down
Naguabo chapter 28 . 1/19/2013
Congratulations. The way you crafted this story drew me in completely, and you have done a good job of both catching the existing FNL characters and developing your own, even minor ones like Jim and D'Andre.
ciaranoelle chapter 28 . 4/12/2011
good story!
Miss Meggie chapter 28 . 5/22/2009
I loved it! Now thanks to you Tim & Julie's wedding is pulling at my brain so i'm pff to write a bit
Miss Meggie chapter 11 . 5/22/2009
I think she's pregnant... but we shall see! do you still wanna co-write...I got a little bit before ATBB is done though!
Miss Meggie chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
Sorry I haven't been reviewing much! Got sucked into my little Tim/Julie/Jenny world
Nichole33 chapter 28 . 5/10/2009
You are such a great writer! I loved the whole make-up scene. I thought you wrote that beautifully, with just the right amount of emotion from both Tim and Al. The wedding sounded gorgeous, and I enjoyed the introduction of Al's family. I also loved the song you chose for them to dance to - it's always been one of my faves! You ended the story on such a sweet note too. I love happy endings! I didn't mean to write a book for a review, but there was lots to comment on :D I'm looking forward to Part 3!
Nichole33 chapter 25 . 5/8/2009
I finally had a chance to catch up and read this whole story so far, and LOVE it. I think that I may like this one even better than the first one, which is saying something because that one was great too! I'm looking forward to Tim returning home and seeing what happens between he and Al. Great job!
riggins33 chapter 24 . 5/7/2009
YAY TIM! Don't fall into your old ways! You're better than Walt. Call Al, you dumb a$$!
riggins33 chapter 18 . 5/5/2009
*sniff* Oh, this isn't good at all. I hope they get everything worked out.
wes1393 chapter 13 . 5/4/2009
Loving Tim's wisdom on matters of the heart. I'm enjoying this sequel. There's a definite tension in the air, plot-wise, and I have a feeling that Buddy's heart attack isn't the only bump in the road. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Can't wait to read what happens next. Thanks so much for sharing!
micropop chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
I finally found the time to start reading this sequel :-) I like everything about it - how you write the characters, the storylines, the tension that is building. Great work! I especially like the interaction berween Tim & Billy, you've captured them both to a T!

As always, looking forward to read more!
riggins33 chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
There's so much to comment on, I don't know where to start. The only thing I can come up with is OH MY!

I'm LOVING this story!
BranBran chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Enjoyed the Tim and Al love in chapter 3 :) And Walt's back in town...that's never good! Interested to see what kind of drama he's going to bring. Great work - keep it up!
BranBran chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Yay - a sequel :) Super excited to see this. You know how much I love your Tim and Al. Can't wait to read more!

~Brandi