Reviews for Shadows in the Night
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Read both of you stories very well done will be looking forward to your next installment with great intrest.

You might want to explian alittle more about the scene with the Assamite the mardi Gras beades some may not understand the reaction of the Prince.
rednightmare chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Nice fic, Dreamwraith! I really like your characters, in name and style. You've got some very interesting and accurate takes on clan relationships, too. "The Club" being the club's name (and the reason behind it) also tickles me. Would love to see more!
Devious Alien chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Cool, haven't seen that many good Vampire: the Masquerade stories around here before! And I'm very curious about this - the fact that you've been roleplaying with and got to know your characters before you put them into the story sound very promising!

Your writing style has a very comfortable flow; it's very late here and I can barely stay awake, yet I managed to read the whole chapter with no major difficulties. Hoping to see more of this, seems like it's going to be very interesting. Oh, btw, I love that you only have OC:s! (as far as I can tell, anyway. I've only played the game Bloodlines.) Looking forward to see what Amy and Aram are up to. ;)
Padme4000 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
this is really good and I would love to see more