Reviews for The Hoard
Idgaftown chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Hahahaha thats so fantastic, poor harry!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Who knew Sev was such a romantic?
Thanks for writing this it was very good and sweet.
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Cool. Too bad so short. Do they meet afterwards to finish what he'd started? Neat birthday present... ;) Vin
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I love this story! The bits where Severus is afraid to examine the love between them because it might not really be there when he's done, is so much like my boyfriend. The fact that someone can put that on paper is beyond enviable. I love it. You rock so hard, you need your own tour!
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
nice story
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Hehe cuteness

~IP~
Fandom Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Very nice, very sweet. I like your portrayal of Severus, and how he loves and hoards memories of Harry and him, yet doesn't allow himself to fully revel in them lest they disappear. Thank you for the lovely read. :)
TEDeosil chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Hum, Severus and his abstinences. Comparing this one to Stormbound, it sounds like Harry's relationship with the professor is newer here or maybe just more...slytherin.

"lest it crumbled into dust under his greedy eyes" struck me most. And you have a way with you that sets the stage in a fog of Unknown which you feed with little flashes of light throughout the rest of your piece. It's a refreshing writing style - despite the haze you first put your characters in P

thanks for writing this; it was a fun read.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
That is a very sweet and hot snapshot that could take place in any Snarry story but you found the picture and let your readers take a look at this little treasure. Nice!

Thanks for the viewing.
lovetoseverus chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
O, yes, thank you for posting this! I hope it (and your other work), gets the traffic it deserves. You should certainly have an eager audience here. I love indulging in your work, it's like enjoying a dense browning dipped in melted dark chocolate.

*ponders that as a plot bunny*

Severus *sighs* and melted dark chocolate? Oh, do say.
Agent Penguin chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
oh just too sweet! well done by all acounts! a quick but deep insite on severus' feeling and how much he treasures his time with harry! and just cute how he wanted to add to his 'horde'. again briliantly done and a moutian of kudos for you my friend.

peace n love