Reviews for She'll never be mine
LostNight0907 chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
adorable! I say carry on!
dana chapter 11 . 8/12/2009
new and more
The Mouse P chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
I thought it was quite a good story. I liked the way you had things that are in the tv series Like nicknames and stuff.(if that makes sense)It was funny at times aswell :)

I think maybe you should of spent more time on Ziva and Tony like how they tell gibbs and more about their relationship?

But at the beginning of Chapter 5 it did started to sound like a mild erotic novel or something lol.
STLFAN chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
Nicely done. Weather you carry on with this fic, or start a new one, as long as its Gabby, I will love it. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with me.
finlaure chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
What a sweet ending! I liked it. Thanks
STLFAN chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
Great storyline. Angsty and dramatic. Very emotional. Looking forward to your updates. Soon please. :)
finlaure chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
More now please, this story was a little hard to get into at first but now I am really hooked and I need to know what happens.
Sophies-Welt chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
OMG! Incredile exciting story! Get her out of surgery and let her be happy with him :)
iansmom chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
I am loving this story so far. Great chapter!
JLenon chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
Poor Gibbs, everything go wrong with him... he was so close from the happiness...
ILuvPelicans chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
What is A & E? My mind must be slipping or I really don't know. Good story so far!
TardisCalling chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
I just read the entire story, and I really like it so far!

I'm really liking this less unflappable Gibbs. I can imagine pregnant Abby would rattle him. (But I hope he doesn't do anything stupid because he thinks Abby has left him.)

As long as Abby and Gibbs get a happily ever after (eventually), I'm happy. I can't wait to see what happens next.
ilikegoo chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
Oh depressed Gibbs you're boldly going were no other fanfic author has gone before (sorry saw the new Star Trek movie, now it's all like in my head). But seriously, i don't think i've ever read a story where Gibbs gets depressd, so that could be interessting, cus it's like always Abby who gers depresed.

I likes this story, I think I said that before, see look now whats happened you've distracted me from revising sociology (never mind, never gonna pass it, no for real like get a U not pass it) nywhoo looking forward to your next chapter

meg :)
DANA chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
you rock please contuine
Gibbslover26 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Great story looking forward to the next chapter, Mookie and Saj both love it. (purr, purr) hugs and loves xx