Reviews for Perfection
bananafox chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
really sweet. great job.
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
So so sweet! Entirely believable. A joy to read. Thank you.
OreoFudge'D chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Family moment! )) Sweet.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Nice. I like that you left out the names. Gives it a kind of timeless feel somehow. I liked the phrase "while my wife was leaving one life to join another" and "That this love was exclusively for me made me heady." It's lovely to see him taking a moment to appreciate all that has changed and all he has received in his life. The thoughts & feelings are similar to what I wrote for him in my story "She Has Your Eyes."
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that was absolutely beautiful. normally i don't leave reviews. even for fics i really lke, i usually jst add it to my faves and go on to the next one. but urs was jst so...perfect. i really loved it and thought u captured Edward's mind so brilliantly. truely amazing, it made my heart completely melt. keep up the awesome job! keep on writing!

xoxo Love From xoxo, Britt
nosleep3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
That was simply glorious.
PenName76 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I like this very much. I love Daddy Edward and if you ask me, there wasn't enough of him! I think you did a fantastic job of getting into his psyche. I look forward to reading more!
MyEdward797 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I'm speechless, that was so beautiful. I read it three times in a row and now I'm all misty-eyed. You captured Edward perfectly, and I loved how you used the story to resolve Edward's doubts about his soul, while at the same time coming to terms with Bella and Renesmee, while also making it a really, really sweet moment between them all. I love fluff (if you hadn't figured that out yet), and this was adorable!
jenhuits chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Write more!
mbeb03 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
what can i say you are an exceptional writer and you are as in love with edward and so connected with the feeling coming out of him it is surreal. I am smiling like a idiot at the happiness and feelings coming out of edward. I love your take on his expressions and feeling.

Your fan

Michelle
kenlee1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
this story was brilliant, i really love your style of writing its very like ms meyers

keep them coming
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
(My computer is acting up, otherwise I'd be logged in to leave this review. ) :)

Great job! I enjoyed reading this peek into future. It was very well done and completely believable. I also enjoyed the way you didn't mention names-it added to the story. Good choice on that!

Lovely!

BlueSea14
ballerinagirltwilight chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
omg! That was amazing! i loved it so much im adding it to my favs! good job!)