Reviews for Mission: Saving the World (WIP)
shadewatcher chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
lol Poor Razor, he just doesn't like the 'not knowing how it works' part. XD Maybe once he's been inducted he'll have a better grasp and won't be soo overwhelmed.
LOVE LOVE LOVE how you describe the whole nature's garden within the world, and your description of Ceridwin is kind of 'human' to say the least. Hmmm, hinting about something there are we? lol Can't wait to see more. This is great. _
Cody Furlong chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
Poor Razor, all this stuff he can;t tell his partner, he gonna be really buzzy even after they stop the aliens, so much so that he might not have time for swat while dealing with all his magical duties. poor t-bone.
shadewatcher chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
Heh, poor Razor his high morals would be hurt over not being able to tell T-bone about this, but then again T-bone would understand the need as it could fatally effect them all if this doesn't work. Wonder how Razor will handle the whole 'magical' aspect since he's such a science minded kat? This should be interesting. _ The mention of Aristal 'waking' makes me think of the movie "Avatar" where the planet woke up to help fight against those who where trying to destroy it's people. Glad to see more chapters up, can't wait for more.
Roller77 chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
I'm glad to see you are writing again Uly, although I'll have to re-read this story from the beginning sometime to get myself familiar with it again. I read your post on the SWAT forum about the trials that you and your family have been going through, and I wish you all the best! WELCOME BACK!
uss71832 chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Another wonderful story, and one I am anxious to follow, especially as a follower of Cerridwen and a practitioner of Wicca. I like their philosophy and so glad to hear of Byron's coven. Their covenstead sounds like the perfect place to be and this would be a perfect time for technology and nature to finally combine.
dax0042 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Poor Feral, he must have gone through hell to end up like that.
dax0042 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This was good, cant wait to see how this story ends. By the way I have a new story called treasure in the sky, and it has been worked on by my own beta reader, my mom. Could you tell me what you think of it?
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
Uh oh, or is it? What will Ceridwen tell him i wonder. She sounds kinda like the Great Mother. Though the Great Mother never left earth. Kinda cool idea. I like it. Where'd you get the name Ceridwen from?

Heh, will Chance and Uly end up with gifts too? Since Chance has never been to see the coven before nor Uly could it be that they have a greater purpose as well and Jake will be able to tell them after all? Now that would blow their minds. We already know Callie probably has some kind of dormant magic, but how many others do too? That's the big question. LOVE how you're having the coven be able to commune with the energies of the world to help protect all living things. Kinda makes me think of that movie "Avatar" were all the people did communicate with their world.
Very cool! Can't wait for more. _

ps. I'll probably re-read these new chapters for any possible errors, if you want. 0_o As my brain is kinda fried at the moment. Just got back this evening from a 8hr round road trip to visit the family, had to get up at 4 am to leave for it. Got back at not quite 7pm. So i'm kinda fried. Urg! :P
Just had to comment once i saw the new chapters though. LOVE IT! Soo good! _ And yea i'm a fandom addict. lol Heh, but hey there are worse things to be addicted to. XD
Roller77 chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
Cool, looks like everything is coming together. But if I were Feral or the SWAT Kats, I still wouldn't trust DK completely.
Roller77 chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
Yeah Cody, I hear ya, but they have to do it for security purposes. But as for the story, Uly, fantastic as always, I wonder if DK will really help Feral, now that his creeplings are being sent to a zoo?
Cody Furlong chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
Ok, firstly I hate the things they did to the log in, having to input that stupid code every time is just a big waist of time.

Now for the story, it's great so far, I'm really loving it, One thing I have noticed though, it that the last few chapters seem to focus on Razor and Feral. I;d like to see more with how the others, Callie, Felina, and Chance/T-Bone are dealing with the pressures.
Roller77 chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
Cool, I forgot about this fic, thanks for the update.
Cody Furlong chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
Oh boy, can hardly wait to see whow things go on getitng that villain's help, should be interesting. Nice battle, and I liked the feeling of the strain everyone is having.
Draculella chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
I think this is the most heavy of your stories and also looks like it could be the longest. It'll be interesting to see what happens.
Mitsuki chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Nice touch, having two of the Swat Kats worst enemies, Dr. Viper and Dark Kat, having to become temporary allies in this fight. Really emphasizes the dire nature of the problem.