Reviews for On the Streets
TheHatterette chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I was skeptical at first but this is very well written and I love it.
Alhen Lawliet chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
oh! wow! I like, its is... wow! more please! jejejeje.
Kindred01 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love this
SparklingBoobs chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
WHOA WHOA WHOA. Oh hell no. You need to go back and make this into a long ass story. ;p
Please?
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT A-HOLES chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I believe that I may have chosen the wrong thinga-ma-jig to read about Sleepy Hollow, but just a question, how come Ichabod and the horseman, or some other dude, have a thing? IS ICHABOD GAY? Not that I have a problem with that, but where do you get that connection with Ichabod and the horseman or some other dude? I mean, I read the book a while ago, and it's kind of hazy, but when everyone describes Ichabod it sounds more like the modern day movie version than the book version of Ichabod. And I remember from the book that Ichabod was a player and all, but for GIRLS, not GUYS. So I was just wondering. Thanks. You can PM me your thought on the whole thing or wave me off because I kinda sorta bitched at you. Again, thanks.

(Also: your writing is good. I don't think there's a way that I can say that without sounding creepy, so acre it, I'm just gonna compliment you and sound creepy.)
SweeneyLovesMe chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This story made me cry, tear up all that. I love their bond and how affectionate Sweeney was to Ichabod, it made me cry. Wonderful story. 1O Stars.
Zxcsdrgbji chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I don't mind fluff at all, I live for fluff, I can't write fluff to save my life but I like to read fluff. Can you tell I like to type the word fluff? XD I'll stop spamming. Long story short, I loved it, but I do wish there had been a bit of yumlove between Sweeney and Ichabod.

Cheers,

Artemis
skyelar chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
okay,i really enjoyed it but the ending was akward. if you could give a less akward ending it would be offense intended but the ending was just...wrong:( the rest was great though xD ;)
Mrs.GlennQuinn16 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
aww? thats it? I really liked this story and I was hoping there was more D: But I loved it anyway!
starlesscity chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
aklfjajsk,gdndh.

Beautiful. I didn't know how much I wanted this until I read it 3
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I so love this! There was just enough fluff at the end and that was the perfect amount, though I would have loved a love scene between Sweeney and Ichabod. Anyways, great story! Definately a jewel.
Syous99 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I just read it and i loved it. I'm ading it to my faves.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Hm, it did get fluffy, but it wasn't too fluffy so it's all good. ;) I never thought of these two together (in all honesty, I usually keep different movie words apart) - but they seem to make the perfect match. They are both gothic - but in different forms. I like this coupling!
dasfdsgdv chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
NEEDS MOAR SECKS.

Nah, I'm just kidding. That was wonderful. I can totally hear Johnny as both...especially his sweet, little Victor-esque voice as Ichabod.

This was sweet and kind and gentle and...oh, you know all this! I liked it. That's all that you need to know, my sweet.