Reviews for Any Which Way
hemochromatosis chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
You are quite the talented writing. I love how deadpan the characterization is, fits them both perfectly. Can't wait to read more.
CherryRed70 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I loved it! The perfect amount of smut, beautifully written and so House!

Can't wait to read more of your work. :)
Ashley Gordon chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
"..brings her with him." I like the sound of that. If he wanted to play it off as just a simple fuck he would have a harder time of justifying cuddling afterwards.

Awesome work!
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I know I said it elsewhere but I love, love, love this! And a sequel? Oh, yes please!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
So Houseian! So Bossy. So good. More please.
denizkizi chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I think with this fic you made smut your genre. It was intimate, hot and beautiful. Congratulations and thank you for this story. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter of "You Could be Anyone".
TrapperII chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I just left a much more detailed review of this story at LJ but wanted to review here too. This is such a nice mix of sex and characterization. I love your writing!

"He brings her with him." Great ending line.
culipse chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I was so glad to see you are back. your writing is always enticing!

Even before reading your piece i knew it would be excellent. I kept it till last to read because it leaves me happier. write more often, especially from the first season house (that was the best season ever) Many thanks!
Natasha chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Great! Any old how...your smut is fabulous. Gives a satisfying ending to the date.
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
It's perfect
NDcountry10 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Ah, if only... That dinner was such a painful moment for me to watch as a House/Cam shipper. I love it when people re-do or expand upon that moment and make it a bit more palatable. Well done.
thymefortea chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
oh oh oh I so needed this. (this is greenescrubs, btw).

So hot and sensual and intimate. Like fated_addiction said, I believe, it was so quiet but passionate. Absolutely amazing.

Thanks so much for this pick-me-up after such a hard week to a be a Hameron fan!
lucindadixon chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Fantastic! Steamy hot smut and an even better lead up.

Loved: "Impatience and exasperation push at his body, his brain. There was a time he might have shoved the wine glasses and flower vase, candles and cutlery to the floor in a sweeping motion from the sheer force of frustration. A time when his leg was of a piece, when he and she would already have been lovers. A dinner date would have been a normal circumstance, a way to avoid doing the dishes."

And also “Marry me”

:D
Limaccia chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Heronz! I was so happy to see you'd posted something. Great as always! And as you said we need great stories like yours "to counteract the epic fail of this fifth season." Actually, this week's episode was pretty funny with ghost Amber, but they couldn't even allow us to enjoy it, the previews for next week promptly brought my mood way, way down. I just keep thinking, get it over with, put us out of our misery. If you're going to have House wanting to screw, and actually screw, you-know-who, just do it. Maybe then we can move on . . . .

Keep up the good work, I just love anything you write so much!