Reviews for Brothers in Arms
shinobi-turtleducks chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I really like this. I got about four lines into Jasper's song and started crying. I'm still crying now! I would love to hear Jasper's story, and I think you would do a great job of it as an author. Please do!
oxo-ABANDONED-ACCOUNT-oxo chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
You should totally make that FanFic! It would be SO cool!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
you should definetly write that story
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
cute story
skb.0104 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
i love this story more and more each time i read it
kerywin chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
i enjoyed it very much
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. O.O

That would be amazing! :D

I would LOVE hearing Jasper's story, I love Carlisle's so much :)

Yeah, we never really heard about what happened with him in the South, with Maria and the newborns and fighting. I think it would be very interesting, I would most definetly read it.

Since Edward didn't want Bella to be scared, we never got the horror of any of it either, which I was very disappointed about.

Very good idea, you should write it ;)
bip95 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
aww i feel bad for jasper now, it never occured to me that he might have felt bad or even missed his old days as a human. I always thought that once he found alice he had no regrets. maybe you could add another chapter or somthing about his time during the human war then how he was changed and became part of the vampire wars, jasper's history is almost as complicated as carlisle's is. it would be cool and interesting if we could read his point of view
AnEmotionalVampire chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This fic is great. I should've reviewed earlier but.. uh... I was too busy listening to Brothers in arms repeatedly since I youtubed them and I now love Celtic Thunder. ANYWAYS, Absolutely love this story. it's great. I always wonder how Jasper felt about leaving his troops behind, poor Jasper.
DisneyVampire chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This is an amazing piece of wring! WOW! I love Jasper and you got him to a T! This is incredible! You did wonders with this. I am just sitting here blown away by how this piece made me fel. YThe hairs onm my arms are sticking up. Wow.

I love your writing now that I have discovered more of it. I read the Twilight stories and one shots you write because I am not really an X-Men fan.

Keep up the amazing work. It seems I found a rare jewel of writing when I found your stories and this one just shot me to the moon! I appreciate the little things like the really powerful one shots that just grab me 'round the throat and make me think for awhile.

If one is really invested in the characters the way I am and it appears that you are, they will also appreciate the subtleties and rare glimpses into a characters psyche as you write them from your perspective. I love to read little details about the characters that many writers take for granted that we shouild know or don't care to delve into. You do delve into their personalties form your POV and as you see them and I for one, LOVE that!

You come up with some really deep things about the characters, in this case, Jasper, and you help us to learn more about this tortured but humane and loving character and wonder why we did not think about these parts of his personality before. You have a real talent! Real talent.

Disney Vampire
hansbmd chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I have a new appreciation for that song! I love Celtic Thunder and Ryan is my favorite member of that group anyway, but I've just now realized how beautiful and powerful that song is. I listened to it twice while reading this. And it fits Jasper so well! I can just picture him sitting in the trees, playing it on his guitar with Alice listening. That was just incredible! I hope you write another story soon and I really hope you write more Celtic Thunder songfics!
Alisa chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
As I said earlier I love this songfic. I love the song too. I watched the video on yor profile. Now, just because of this song I have ordered Celtic Thunder's cd off of
Alisa chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is a beautiful songfic. I've never seen anything like it ever before. Amazing work.