Reviews for Some Things Never Stay the Same
Agafa Shelly chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Love these two.:D
Robart chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Hi this is Robart. Cool story!
Reapecthedoitsu chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
You gotta post the full story cuz that oneshot was so good I'm begging for more. I'm serious. I'm sitting in front of my computer with a bowl of popcorn. XD I was also wondering if you could do something with Hank and one of his friends falling in love with each other. I hope I'm not asking too much. xP reply when ya can.

-Becky (AKA SkrillexFanatic)
lunarsaint333 chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I Like this couple thank you for writing this
Mantinas chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This was really great!
FXL chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I can see how it could be hard to write about this pairing. But you did a good job on this one-shot which was short and sweet and to the point. Good job.
Perfectly Maple chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I was afraid to read KOTH slash, thinking none of it would be any good and would simply frustrate me.

But, oh, was this good. What a wonderful one-shot! I love the incorporation of the buckle bunny idea. That was cute. And Peggy was so sweet in it (and Hank was, indeed, an ass). Poor Joseph, finding out about Redcorn like that. But at least he has Bobby.

I'm rambling. But good god, this was good. It's a shame you don't plan on writing more for the couple.
Hitome-Chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I liked it. I decided to look for something in this pairing after watching KOTH today, but I would suspet it was ard to write for, if you found the inspiration I'd read a continuation. Anyway, thanks for the read.

Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I thought it was a beautiful and gorgeous one-shot.

I loved how you made the characters look.

So enchanting. Although I don't favor much yaoi. I don't mind this one
blackgoth09 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
cool i love it you should do more or make more of this story