Reviews for Taste of Forbidden Fruit
sharkjumper chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
these peeps aren't worried about STDs? o.O
katiecullen198 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
great story
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Love this story. Wish I went to school with an Edward.
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
THAT WAS GREAT! PLS CONTINUE!
Addicted-to-supernaturals chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
pl extend this story. I want to read what happend after this.

thnx
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Hot! I loved it! poor jacob though
Elmo13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I loved it.
justa-mom chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
You should continue this. Carry us through what happens next.

Great job.
Juliamine chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wam bam thank you ma'am :) Nice lemon, great storyline. You have a way with the written word here. I think this story would be a good one to continue if you have any interest in doing so I think you would have plenty of fans. The whole forbidden fruit is a plot that I have found to be a favorite of Twilight fans.
mrserika chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
That was a very sweet love story you wrote for Jacob and Bella. I really liked that. The undeniable passion between Edward and Bella however, was just too strong to be reasonable. That was very well done! This sounds like the beginning to a great story, I would love for you to continue it after the contest! Good luck with the contest!
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Congrats on your first twilight fanfic. it was fun to read, and the lemon was delicious! any plans to extend the story w. more chapters?
DarkHighNoon chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
wow...just wow!

As others have asked/said you should definitely continue this story after the contest is over with. Are you? If not you should.

And great job for your first fic!
Meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
That was a great story and should not just be a one shot! This has the makings of a great story. Great first fan fic too
Musehere chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow. Tough spot to be in poor Bella. Are you going to continue this after the contest? Just wondering, I would be interested to see more of this story.
twifan7731 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Ah, good! The 'relationship' was a little strange b/w Edward and Bella... but this is fiction! So, let me say WOW!

Just wondering if you plan to write more? It was a very good read, I like it!