Reviews for Letters To and From a Stranger
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
KiSsKiSsFaLlInLoVe
Ouran Host Club!
Ah, the rivalry. Can't wait till your next update!
_
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
T to the A to the I.
That was priceless! And Matt's letter to TK; that was cute-ish. Family letter (Kari's to Tai, for example) are the sweetest, even a bit sappy. And the Taiora/Mimato. That's nice, too!
The other Guy chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Note: You were just the one that finally got to me, it's nothing personal

THE FUCK! Why do all the great stories get discontinued? IT'S NOT FAIR! I mean this was great and then, for as far as I can see, no reason! If you do get back to this then, for my failing sanity's ake, update on all your stories that have been left like this! Because I can find out where you live and I will stalk and annoy... Joking, but please update if you can.
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
nice chapter:)
RabbitArchangel chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
This made me ROFLing in the middle of the night!

Hope you updated soon.
ayushi chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
awesome chapter! :D

update soon!

P.S.- I love Cartman too! 3 and Twilight Sucks!
SugarSpiral chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
"You type like a prepubescent girl, Motomiya."

Awesome.
PrincessJaded chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
*SUPER GLOMP*

Hai! *waves excitedly*

You never cease to make me literally laugh my effin' ass off! I was rolling when Yolei blogged and Cody responded! The no subject thing was it for me!

I think I missed the last chapter and I have not idea why? Nothing made sense! Stupid me!

LOL! I don't remember (and frankly I'm being lazy, so much so that I'm not going back to find it and yet here I am typing away meaninglessly! Ohh long word! GO me! Gah, I'm sounding more and more like a tard as I go! ARGH!) who said it but Sora (I think) said IKR!

I use that on a daily basis! IKR and WTS (What the shit? Because wtf is played out!) are my favorites! So much easier than (another lazy Diane moment) than saying the whole thing!

You are bloody genius! I luffs you!

-Diane!
TehBot chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
BOY WAS THAT LONG! Haha. Fun chapter. Not going to lie. The Yolei bit was quite... how can I say this... odd. Lol! Loved the ending! Keep up the good work skippy...
fireangel08 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Nice...glad the girls aren't mad at each other anymore. Can't wait for the guy's part, it should be interesting to see their responses in especially Tai...I wonder what he's gonna say when he reads Sora's letter. Oh and Matt and Mimi going on a date seriously can't wait for that part either. Well great chapter I must sound like your other reviewers but oh please, please, please, update soon!

fireangel08
Christie 0 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I love the format.

I love the characters.

I love the AU premise.

I love how easy it flows.

I love how you can relate to them.

I love how interesting it is to read it.

I love how I've never gotten bored once while reading it.

I love how it kept me enthralled for an hour.

I love it.

Keep it up, yeah? :0)
Miss-Stoneflower chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
I laughed so much through the past six chapters, they were awesome! The way everyone was talking to each other was rubbing off on me - I was on MSN with my bff and I kept ranting at her and all this stuff she got kind of scared...really cool! Update soon!
The Digital Typhoon chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
It was a long wait but it was worth it. Superb chapter Skipper, I truly enjoyed it, and may in fact die if the next chapter isn't released soon. Ok so that's an exaggeration, but you get the idea. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling down, if there's anything I can do to help cheer you up, just say the word.

-DT
Cherry Blossom Haiku chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
YOU UPDATED! I am so proud of you! :)

This is a really good chapter! I love it.

And, just because I'm annoying, hows HSNE going. I'm like shaking from excitement waiting for it.

LYSM,

Cherry
nerdynovelist11 chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
AMAZING! Yet again. I actually kind of wish it was longer. xD

I love Mimi's personality! SO PERFECT!

and her ranting.

Dude, I love Sora's letter.

Just this fanfic is AMAZING.

Can't wait for more!