Reviews for Seasons
Shiary chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
very cute
orangepotato chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
I know it's late, but a cute and beautifully written story! I love the ending of the fourth chapter, and every single chapter was amazing! Good work with the dialog and the interaction between Yuri and Flynn.

Cute story and keep u[ the good work with your other stories!

Orangepotato
CBK chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
This is one of the greatest fanfics I ever read for Vesperia, so sweet and shows lots of character!

Love it, I hope you get more ideas for Vesperia fanfiction! I look forward to see more of your writings on this site.
Ranchdressing chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Whoo! And so, another great fic is finished! It's a little saddening, but I guess it has to end at four chapters, right?

But man, Flynn is definately rash sometimes, huh? I think Yuri is influencing him at a lot more than he thinks.
Winged Senea chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
SO GOOD! Why aren't there more reviews for this and why aren't there any more seasons? This was really REALLY good, I loved it Yuri was awesome and so was Flynn, you wrote them both in character very well. And yay for friendship, not so much of a fan of the other stuff...Anyways keep up the good work with anything else and long live Vesperia!
Strawberry Champagne chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
I enjoyed these little season-themed oneshots. :) They're sweet. I love how Yuri looks out for Flynn and makes sure he's not working too hard. The writing is very good, in my opinion, and true to the characters. I think I enjoyed the winter one the most, probably for the banter between them and the more action-y scene of saving Ted to make it a well-rounded story.
Kataru chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
oh, the last part already. Thanks for all the chapters and for all its subtle sweetness between the two. Though Yuri's not into denying it at all , the deep friendship between males, lols. It's so real and somehow makes you long more of them. Thanks again!
Kataru chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
ha, this is cute! I hope you could write more and add more... -spicy-stuff between them. XD -wink-
BoredomIsDeadly chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Shaved ice... My favorite... I eat it all year round.

'Cuz where I'm staying doesn't have winter in the package...

Really good, don't drop this~ :D
coin operated boii chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Oh, oh !

I loved it, it was so well - written and the situations you put them under feel so natural and so them. You got the character so IC that you can just see it actually happening. First chapter was amazing, those love - filled croquettes. . . heh heh. And then Sodia with her favor, ha. I don't like Sodia, I /hate/ Sodia but that was cool. Please write more !