Reviews for Show Me What I'm Looking For
ILoveHLaurie chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Wow, good chappy! I liked how House is indirectly destroying himself because of Cam and Chases engagement. He loves her.

More soon please!

AllyCameron chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Can't wait for more!
Illusionofmagic chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
That was a really awesome chapter...looking forward to the next :)
Sophies-Welt chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
Really enjoyed this chapter :)
Sophies-Welt chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Ah really, really love your story! Can't wait for more!
rosamarina chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
great story, go one and dont let us wait that long again.
Illusionofmagic chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
...I'm reading this! And I love it, especially bringing in Stacey and House's past. Please update soon :D
AllyCameron chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Love this, more, please!
Virgenie chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
I read the whole story now and I have to say: I LOVE it!Please update !

Thank you!

Virgenie
Illusionofmagic chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Amazing. I sincerely hope this isn't the end, and that there's MUCH more to come. :D
Limaccia chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Boy these two bits really sum up how a lot of us feel right now:

“She could tell he was changing, and not for the better... He wasn’t the House she had worked under, and a part of her was sad that that House was gone.”

“She doesn’t care, she keeps repeating over and over again. It doesn’t matter now, it’s over, they’re over, and the sad part is that it never really even started.”

That's really hitting the nail on the head. I can't believe I've been crying so much over a TV SHOW! I just don't understand . . . .
schrodingers cat 13 chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
I love this story, the plot idea is very nice and you're keeping everyone in character. You portrayed the emotions of House and Cameron in a very realistic and believable way. The ending of this chapter actually made my cry, which is a good thing! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
All-I-need chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Never thought it was possible to hate Cameron...but here we go!

HOW THE HELL can she ALMOST kiss him and then give him the invitation to her WEDDING and tell him she "hopes he can make it" ? *scream* Is. She. Stupid?

And I absolutely dispise this guy from the ER. Why did he have to come in just then? couldnt he wait like...an hour? *grumble*

PLEASE add the next chapter soon, I wanna know how long it takes for Cameron to break up with Chase and run to House. And I desperately hope she will do that soon. Otherwise I kindly offer my help...I will lock her in a room with House.

I like this story and I like your style of writing, although I hate the Chameron-part. Make it stop, soon, please.

Isi )
WittyMitty chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
beautiful just beautiful.

great work on the emotions they shared and the ending was powerful

...pirate
AllyCameron chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Wonderful chapter! “Dr. Allison Chase" feels so wrong *shudders* House really has to prevent that!