Reviews for Ever Ever After
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Wow I don't blame Lindsay, if someone I was talking to on the phone got into a carcrash while we were talking I would be worried like crazy too. I hope that they are both alright, especially Mac.
gettingoutofhereasap chapter 20 . 10/24/2009
HI,

this was great. I love the idea of them being married!

It is interesting how you tied this fic in with your other one,WHEN ALL IS LOST...

you write some terrific stuff here!
Andie24 chapter 19 . 8/5/2009
Wow.

This was a sweet story. Interesting plot. I liked it a lot. I'm on to read your next one.

-Andie
lily moonlight chapter 19 . 7/18/2009
I'm sad we've reached the end of the story, as I've enjoyed reading it, and you did a great job! Well done :D Wow, Johnny is one evil character! I really dislike him, even if he does have something of a sense of humour, telling Stella that the bottles have openers :P

Poor Mac and Stella, newly married and they have lots of trouble to deal with, it seems so unfair on them. Good that they have each other and team to help them though.

I hope you're able to write the next story soon - I really want to know what happens! Lily x
pepperonyschueberry chapter 19 . 7/14/2009
you need a good rest you worked your butt off for this story and it was well worth the read :D
JackSam chapter 19 . 7/14/2009
Love it. Add more soon,.
lilam20 chapter 18 . 7/11/2009
heyy wow this story was very good

u did a great a job well done but i am confused about something is this your last chapter or are there any more... plzz doo let me knoe ok thxx

and once again u did a great job keep up the good work.. :):):):)..
Montana Angell chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
ARGH! I knoew that was coming! (Well mostly cause you told me) but overall i knew it! Damn that stupid FRANKIE! Grr and that letter freaked me out :S hehe You have got to update like now its so uh i can't describe
Montana Angell chapter 17 . 7/10/2009
WOW that was amazing yeay Sam can sing...well obviously! lol haha Kendall and Adam have to get married next! YEAY i loved it Kirstie im off to read the next chapter now!
JackSam chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
Love it. Add more soon.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
yikes! johnny has to die soon! lol...he can't ruin their bond. like the smex of course (grin) but the bottle part was chilling. please update soon.

AiP
pepperonyschueberry chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
love this suspense

cant wait for more update soon
lily moonlight chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
Wow, that was quite a development! I was not expecting that at the end :O not good news at all. I hope that your note will be proved wrong, and that Johnny will be gone eventually from their lives, and they can be happy. That was a very frightenign and threatenign note in the bottle of sand. Very vivid image of the glass breaking and them reading the note. It was also in great contrast to the happiness they had both been feeling after their wedding night. I loved too the little line about Lucy shaking her butt too much, that was very sweet :D
lily moonlight chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
Thanks for the update! Sorry this is a little late. Very good chapter, and I love that there was happiness and romance in it, and I loved Mac and Stella dancing, and also how everyone else was. Very funny about Adam! Poor Stella though, still worried about this man. It was very well written and I enjoyed reading it.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 17 . 7/6/2009
finally caught up with this story again. yay they are married but still worried about the guy who threatened stella. WHere is he? and why do i get a feeling things aren't quite right just yet?

not sure if you read other smacked stories but I updated both mine so if so hope you like them.

AiP