Reviews for Years Gone By
went chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
The rest of the day flew by and before they knew it Hotch and Penelope were standing in the grooms room at the church straightening each other's ties

ok this is sooo sweet i love that p is best man :)
onetreefan chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
awww great story!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow, that was incrediably emotional.
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Some of this story really reminds me of the end of Dawson's Creek, although the situation is a bit different.
J. M. Mann chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Oh ~ great story! I hope you'll follow up with a Morgan/Garcia wedding. Very cute future snap shot.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Awe that was so sweet! It was absolutally great! I so loved it! Garcia being Hotch's best man was really cute too! :)
Tezsler chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I so agree. You should take more breaks. I absolutely loved this. The fact that after 5 years they still had that special connection and the team supported it. The kiss at the end was perfect. Thank you so much.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
sweet! really good!

HawkAngel
Baily007 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
OMG - I think you definitly should take more therapeutic study-breaks :o) THIS WAS AWESOME! I loved how the whole team, even after 5 years knew eacht other so well and was so supportive of MG :o) Hey, they are all MGshippers too, for a fact ;o) And having the wonderful Hotch for a best friend for years now, Penelope gets to have both: perfect man AND perfect best friend...
klcm chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Yet another fantastic story! Absolutely fantastic!
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
that was so beautiful will there be more i hope so