Reviews for DEVIL MAY CRY: Deviant Bedlam
dager chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
It's pain that this fic is in hiatus but the real life is more important that any fic anyways even as unfinish fic is a great fic, I don't if you still visit the page but thanks for the fun fic.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Sigh post another chapter please
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Sigh so cool hope you continue your story I honestly just love Dante you should do like a Ikuto/Amu/Dante pairing it would soooooo spice things up 3
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Really awesome fic! It has been awhile since you last updated, but I hope you plan to update soon ) PLEASE UPDATE! *puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
Dude you are such an awesome writer why don't you continue? I'm dying to know about what ikuto will do
MidnightVampress chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Please don't stop writing this story. It so well thought out. Action packed, amazing detail, mind blowing I like it all. So please don't stop. I really like it.
Rybalov chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Look's like you might not finish this. Oh well. Hurray for Ikuto hiding in closets
Blame Blade chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
This is great, cant wait for the next chapter.
Angeline134 chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
this was an awesome chapter can't wait for another one!
AnimeCrazedGirl7 chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Yaaay, new chapter, i liked it alot to, please have the next chapter come fast. I'm wondering if the DMC part of the story is set after DMC4 you could put nero in the story and vergil to, i like them both. If you do have them meet amu first before everyone els, and have amu and vergil have a weird understanding and connection between each other seince vergil is the older twin and amu is an older sibling herself. This story may be a multi-crossover but seince it's labled SC DMC crossover and it sarted out that way... and seince amu is my most favorite character i like it when she's the most specil. But if you weren't gong to write it that way it's cool i'll still read it, and if you want any suggestion you know how to reach me. Great chapter, i'll be back when you update
TheReaderGuy chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
armorknight

Its best to add Vergil than Nero instead (DMC 4 screwed up the franchise). Who wouldn't want two twin brother fighting?
Nightraze chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Love it! I'm happy you updated. _

(spoilers-to anyone who hasn't read this chap)

I was hoping Amu's secret life wouldn't come out until near the end of the fic though, but now that Ikuto does know somethin is up, what will he do? and what will Amu do? what magic affinity is Amu and the others?mmm.. is there ways to erase memories with magic?

Update ASAP! _
armorknight chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the fight at Utau's concert.

Also, are you planning on having Negi from Negima and Vergil and Nero from DMC in this story as well? Would definitely be even more awesome with them in it.
Princess Asuna chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
WOOHOOO FOR UPDATES! I loved this chapter, i love the Amu screen time as it were lol, and the fact her secret life is coming out into the open is priceless lol. *wags a finger playfully* "lets just hope the next update isn't so delayed eh? lol _ not that i have any room to talk i really need to update my own stories lol. Anyways keep up the awesome work on this kick ass story!