Reviews for The Doctor's Son
jennayg123 chapter 2 . 3/17
Ok, so I absolutely love that Jasper is a Penn State fan- WE ARE! And I know it's been awhile, but I really do hope you add more to this story. I'm dying to see how this all plays out!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 3/17
Wow! Definitely wasn't expecting that ending!
Don't know if your still going to write more to this story I hope that you do there's so many great twist it could take let me know
sugaray chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Please please continue this story it has so much potential. I hope you don't make it an E/B/J story because that would be the easy way out... i don't see shy Bella allowing her future husband to have an affair with a man let alone join in. I think Jasper should meet some one new so that Edward is pushed to make some decisions on their future. Anyway will put the story on alert and pray you do update it :-)
twi-fic luver chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Awww...they're so sweet and cute together!

Will Bella ever find out about Edward and Jasper being together part-time? Do you think you'll have three-way love-making sessions (for lack of better phrasing)? I'm not implying that I want this to happen-I'm just curious and you don't have to answer. ;)

I like how you manage to integrate all of the distinct personalities and characteristics of the non-main characters (i.e. Alice, Esme) into the story while still maintaining Jasper and Edward as the obvious central characters.
JoAnn H chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Just found your story and hope with sugar on top that you are just taking a hiatus and will continue soon. Love the way the story is progressing but see heartache for one...both...or all three.

Please don't give up on the story!
Raven's twimom chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
OH MY GOD! I love this compeling story of hidden love and passion. I noticed you haven't updated for a really long time. Are you gonna finish it? or did you post it on another site. You have sucked(no pun intended)me into your fic and I would like to continue to read it.
HateDecidingUsernames chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
hey!

just discovered your story... its amazing! i hope you continue it... there's so much scope to it and you write very well...

my secred wish would be to have edward ask bella if he could invite jasper to be with them together... after he comes clean n she has been upset at him for some time, ofcourse...

thanx!

Hope you update soon
SecretSammich chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Well I've never made a review before, and I don't really plan on it.
The only thing I WILL do is congratulate you on how well this story is going!
For plot, why not throw in Jacob at one point and solve Ed and Jazzes problems with Bella? Of course you may have already thought of that but whatever, just a friendly suggestion~
Poppy1969 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Hi I just read your story after it was recced on another AN. I see you haven't updated it for over a year so guess something happened to change your mind about posting. So I wanted to tell you I love where you are going with this, I think theres is lots you can do with the story and it is very well written. Hopefully this will give you some encouragement.
daffy410 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
It's been over a year since your last update and I sure hope you haven't abandoned this story. Hope you will post your update soon. Thanks.
missmatchedromantic chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Great story! Oh, Edward...you need to stop being so selfish. Jasper deserves your whole heart. Can't wait for more!
daffy410 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Edward cannot marry Bella. How can he when he can't fully be honest to her and to himself. I hope you haven't given up on this story and will continue. I can't wait to read your next chapter.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
oh my god :) THis was fantastic! I honestly fucking loved it! :) You rock!
Head Mistress Cullen chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
That was great! Cant wait for the next chapter.