Reviews for Redemption Song
FujiEiji chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Urrgghh~ please update soon! I know it's already 2015 but I'm still hoping that you'd update this~ Anyways, I love the AtoFujiEiji relationship~ I really like AtoFuji in all honesty and I also love to read Dream Pair~

Btw, you always spell "Kikumaru" as "Kikimaru" (just pointing that out to help you)

BUT AGAIN, PLEASE UPDATE!
bobbyneko chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Poor Eiji, I hope ge gets himself back together soon and stops being a complete wreck. I feel so sorry for him.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Omg!

wow(@)
babysloth chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
ahhhh poor oishi! and i kinda like the fuji and atobe pairing :3 love this story! keep it up :)
ZombifiedWulf chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Oh wow. I did NOT see that coming. So many twists, so much love... So much sex! I like how things are going so far. Everything is complicated, which is pretty much how real life is, huh? Complicated.

Good work so far. And don't feel guilty about making us wait; I have a story on hold right now because I just haven't been able to work on it.

I do hope you update soon, but as I said, I understand if you're unable to.
kawaii hime-sama chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
OMG! You're back! *hugs*
This chapter was AMAZING!
I can't believe it's gonna be 5-10 chapters long now _
I'm still curious as to what happened in that 'missing year' and also about the needle Fuji had... Hmm, its all quite mysterious for now
Good luck for the rest of the chapters
MoonlitSun01 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Certainly a magnificent story. I've read this story a little while ago and I feel in love with it. It's good to see you updated :)

Hope to see another chapter soon.

Angelus S-R Dragomir
JBubbles chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
ohmygod! *squeals* How come...? I mean... *laughing like a maniac*

You're back! This fic is updated! I mean "WOW"! Let me breath a minute and let me reread this GORGEOUS chapter again so I can keep my thoughts straight. Wait, before that, I have already read it all over again, smiling the whole time for this tragically plot driven, amaaaaaazing, writing. And now! I did it again wanting to overlap certain commas for just wanting to know MORE and rereading the same paragraph and sentence AGAIN just to better absorb the feel of it.

Ok... breathe! Dammit there's just SO MUCH in this fic, in this chapter, going on with the world. I'll just reread before I come back with a dignified review - probably a long one, anyway.

(So, you just turned my brain into a happy child, ironic since here we're celebrating kid's day as a holyday).

Onto the dignified review: this chapter has a few, small, misspelling probelms, like "to" instead of "too", but overall, even the bold BREAK didn't stop the beautiful work of so many relationships and years passing them.

Really, it's impressive how you managed to convey Oishi's irritation and their conversation in the beginning - withouth us knowing yet what is the needle/drug - then came Eiji, again, fantastic how he /needs/ Fuji, and the intermission with Tezuka and Ryoma, so intense like they're always competing... And yet another twist with Fuji's secrets; and I absolutely ADORED the ToFu in the end! What a shock and a great surprise!

Can't really wait for their reunion on friday. Kisses, many hugs, and I hope I see you soon.
ChildishlySadisticInYourCloset chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
DREAM PAIR FTW.

I feel hyper. Needle? What needle? What's the needle for? Are you done with this story? I hope not! It's so beautiful! Please update! And also... thank you for making Fuji taller than Eiji. (XD HAHAHA) Fuji is (what I consider to be) perfect seme material, but if only he wasn't shorter than the ukes! But this story fixes that, so it's A-OK! ;P ;D XD
Akira chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
MORE. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU DON'T DO IT, I SWEAR I WILL.

It was mean of you to stop HERE, of all places. I am currently loving this story and infuriated that I have a lot of questions I cannot answer because you've STOPPED WRITING. Please, please, please, please, please continue. I think I speak for many people when I say that it will make me very happy to see you continue this fic. PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?

You want me to beg? I'll go down on my knees and beg you to don't fucking stop. .

PLEASE. This is a wonderful story written by a wonderful author and it's eating at my soul right now because I can't stop thinking about it! Mou, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE. (If only I could show you my desperation)

PLEASE CONTINUE. I BEG YOU.
ZombifiedWulf chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Please finish this story. It's so amazing. And you left it at a cliffhanger D: I can't wait until the next chapter.
kawaii hime-sama chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
OMG! O_O

You need to finish this story~!

I'm already sucked into this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter, lol~~ _

I'm shaking just wondering why Fuji has a needle in his arm!

Good luck for the 3rd chapter~~

_
namelessxsoul chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
O.o... That was...perfect. Is Fuji trying to commit suicide? PLEASE kill him off. I luv him, but 10 years! Hell no. Sides, killing him off would be funny!
Ali Midnight chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Wow. Great story keep it up. Your style of writting is really good. I was drawn in as soon as i started reading. Gogogo more chapters!
JBubbles chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Eiji's muscles had never forgotten that feather light touch.

- the sentence of the chapter, the essence of those two *-*

Soooo, yeah, great job coming back with this chappie! And even more drama to come: how in the hell Fuji is an addicted now?

PS: of course Eiji would not choose Oishi, he didn't long years ago