Reviews for All That Glitters Is Not Gold
Robin.D chapter 1 . 2/10
that was good i liked it :-) :-)
Morbidmuch chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was beautiful, truly.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I cant even describe how much i love this
dontreadthisamigo chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Good job! Chibs needed some loving
Simone Santos chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I really loved this. It was very well written and quite touching.

Michelle isn't some young girl with stars in her eyes. She's a real woman who's had it hard and now finally found a little kindness in the world.

Great job.
wolfswan chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was really good, I definitely enjoyed reading about Michelle. I also really enjoyed how her character was actually realistic to the show.
Anfield chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I just happened upon this and I think it's great-one of the best things I've read here. So brief and sad and rings so true.
EnigmaButterfly chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I really love this story. I've read it quit a few times at it still has the same effect every single time. I love the character of Michelle. I'm sad to see it complete, there's alot to work with.

Wonderful job!
Bellicose chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
You definitley need to continue this story. I love the character, she seems very right for Chibs. And Chibs totally does not get enough love in this fandom. This was great, very well written!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
i really love the story. i gotta admit i was lil surprised 2 c it say complete b/c there's so much that could b done w/ this story. it really is a wonderful story.
sunshine37 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Excellent story.

Michelle was believable, definitely not a Mary Sue. It seemed like a story I could see playing out on SOA.

Great job.
Scribe Of All Trades chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
You had a few punctuation mistakes & fragmented sentences. Also, your overuse of the comma was a tad bit distracting at times.

But other than that, WICKED AWESOME job!

Michelle was very raw & real-not a Mary Sue at all. I loved that. I could totally see her as a character on the show.

"Chibs" is my favorite character on Sons of Anarchy. I really hope that the show's writers do more with him in the future. You kept him totally in character here. I loved it! His relationship with Michelle was entirely believable.

All I can say is that I want more! Keep writing & I am definitely faving this.
Buffy Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I really like this OC you've decided on for Chibs. Maybe you could continue the story? I would LOVE it if you did that.
Cassie chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I LOVE it! Thanx so much! U made my weekend!
betty-boo chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I really like this, but i am biased because i love chibs. i don't think we've seen the best of his character in SOA yet, he's intriguing. As far as realism goes, this is highly realistic.