Reviews for Diary
Forest.N chapter 6 . 8/5
I refuse the tissue, give me the (NOT)hypothetical sequel instead.
Jessica chapter 6 . 6/14
Heartwrenching but absolutely amazing! I was wondering if Iruka would make a comeback since you left it open ended but I agree the angst was well placed (even if I want them to be together!) ;~; maybe Kakashi will go back one day and hear the rest of the videos? ;) ...
VeryBoredSoul chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
Can I just...ugh. That was heart wrenching. Truly so heart broken right now. But that's a good thing. I was looking for a sad fic, and happened to stumble across this one. Amazing job. Seriously
Sonea Storm Shadow chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
That was so sadly amazing. In a way I'm happy Kakashi never saw those last videos, it would have made him hurt even worse TT-TT
Korregidora chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
I just realized Kakashi missed hearing all of that while he was at the stone. So bittersweet and very wonderfully done.
UnderneathXtheXunderneath chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
My heart broke into neat little pieces.

Thank you for this beautiful story.
Iruka Lover chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
I can't recall if I commented already but if I did then I guess that's just an indication to you as to how well-written and good of a story this was.

I wanted to thank you because this story gave me a very clear profile and idea for Iruka and Kakashi's character. They're both broken, lonely, ninja. Orphans, and have dealt with very harsh losses. Kakashi is unstable, no matter what way the cake is sliced. I knew that but now I can tell it is mostly psychological and I would honestly not be surprised if this happened in canon. (Of course I'm glad it hasn't. They need to both be alive to be together! :heart:)

But pretty much I wanted to thank you for giving me such a useful and clear perspective. It will significantly help me develop my own Iruka and Kakashi characters in my stories and possible future stories.

Now that that is out of the way, I also have to say (THIS IS A COMPLIMENT) this is one of the worst stories I have ever read! Just what could have been... what might have been... it all broke my heart into pieces and it takes talent to break someone in so little words. It was beautifully written and sounded completely plausible in canon! IT. WAS. AMAZING! :D

But yeah. Thanks and you made me happy! (In a broken heart sort of way.) I love you! :heart:
Chipsun chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
i'm just going to imagine that kakashi goes on a mission one day and finds iruka and brings him back and then they kiss and become boyfriends
this was awesome - i loved how short it was and the interactions btwn obito and kakashi
now, i'm gonna go and cry.
meggie chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
AviatorsGrandScheme chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
owwww. D: why must you hurt me so?
Hi chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Sadly there is probably never be happy ending, but I'd love to see a continuation to it.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
My heart broke
Zethsuo Rakku chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
I. Am. Crying.

This is so beautifuly writen, and I just can't stop crying.
And the last scene... just like a cherry on top of a bowl of angstiest (is that even a word?) ice cream!
flaming rose chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Grabs tissue. Thanks. Sniffs.
Yuzicx chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Oh gawsh...d story didnt seem sad at all, just that Iruke died. But the cried. This is really good. Imagine being in love with someone and they told themselves they would ask u out when they came back, but they didnt come back. How can anyone not cry? :'(