Reviews for Diary
AviatorsGrandScheme chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
owwww. D: why must you hurt me so?
Hi chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Sadly there is probably never be happy ending, but I'd love to see a continuation to it.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
My heart broke
Fantasi Liar chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
I. Am. Crying.

This is so beautifuly writen, and I just can't stop crying.
And the last scene... just like a cherry on top of a bowl of angstiest (is that even a word?) ice cream!
flaming rose chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Grabs tissue. Thanks. Sniffs.
Yuzicx chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Oh gawsh...d story didnt seem sad at all, just that Iruke died. But the ending..wow...i cried. This is really good. Imagine being in love with someone and they told themselves they would ask u out when they came back, but they didnt come back. How can anyone not cry? :'(
TheEndofTag chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Just killed me with that sharp kuina please! That will be soooo much than this painful heartache I am going through right now. D: Goodness sake! I hate all those lost chances! It just drives me crazy but nonetheless this story was too damn good! I love every minute of the angsty.
iHaveNoLife chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I just died a little. )': This was freaking amazing, seriously. If only Kakashi has finished the videos... Honestly, I've never felt so sad in my life. Iruka is someone that EVERYONE has got to love, and his death would suck. Poor Kakashi. I really wanted him to finish, and to know what Iruka thought of him. And poor Iruka. Finally deciding to grow some balls, but dying before he could.

In other words, I loved how you ended it. It just felt right, to have it stop with Iruka's videos starting over. Great job.
Gurhur chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
I know this has been finished for a little over two years now, but...

FUUUUUUU ;_;
ceebs chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
OMG THE ANGST. I can't believe...omg...Kakashi didn't even finish watching the videos! Iruka didn't return! ...I'm just speechless with awe at the depth of emotionsangstsadness here. IT'S SO SAD!
Bishie Huntress chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
:cries: I would love it if you did something to ruin the angst! :sniffles:

I don't know what to say. Every word was perfect. I love it.
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ah! Obito is in Kakashi's head! (This occurred to me briefly while reading 'Kakashi Gaiden'. I'm excited to see someone wrote something along those lines! Though I am wary of the sad ending.) It's written well, and I'm very interested in what will happen next.
a-ninny-mouse chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I re-read the very end a few times, where the videos start over. You chose the perfect place to end it, I think. I'm going to have that scene replaying in my head for a while; your writing really made the emotions come to life. One of the best pieces of fanfiction I've ever read, and I think it's my favorite KakaIru fic, now.

Read it in one sitting. I nearly cried with the scene where Iruka's video started out with, "I hate Hatake Kakashi."

Am I gushing? I think I am. But seriously. Great work.
Fandom Muppet chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
FOUND IT! I read this story before and I just adored it but sadly I forgot to add it to my favorites! I just love this story! It's just sad. Which I like in stories. Most anyways! Anyways I really like the ending! It's just so good and shows what could have been. Just awesome!
NaruHina143 chapter 6 . 1/12/2011