Reviews for Bijuu Children
SPark681 chapter 13 . 3/12
Nice chapter wonder who Naruto is gonna end up with by the way its looking I'd say tenten then again maybe someone else will interest him anyways keep up the great work!
thor94 chapter 13 . 3/12
good chapter.
naruto kicked (and killed) some asshole
MathewD543 chapter 13 . 3/12
Will kushina be revived later on in the story
warrof chapter 1 . 3/11
Should be under crossovers.
Spider-Man999 chapter 13 . 3/11
Of course every Devil May Cry fan knows that sword is Yamato. The Sword of Sparda that he used to close The Gates of Hell and lend it to his eldest born twin son Vergil as a momento who was later lended to Nero by Vergil's younger twin brother Dante. Then Vergil will use his sword again in PS4 & Xbox One in the Special Edition of Devil May Cry 4.
Mkthewolf chapter 13 . 3/11
Yamato, an amzing sword
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 13 . 3/11
The sword Naruto had...fuck it, it's Yamato, owned by Vergil Sparda. That's my guess.
As for the chapter...grammar aside, still good, though maybe a bit overboard with the Sakura bashing at least. I know she's horrible at the beginning but I hope there are SOME signs of change soon, same with Ino. Sasuke and Neji I know not to expect anything until they get their asses handed to them...or killed in Sasuke's case.
That's all for now. Ja ne!
michumichu79 chapter 13 . 3/11
PLEASE UPDATE SOON GOOD CAP .
Azyer - The New Legendary chapter 2 . 3/10
Pretty sure I told you to fuck off, Kishimoto lover.
michumichu79 chapter 12 . 3/6
OHHH NICE CAP PLEASE UPDATE SOON. NARUHINA, GAAHINA AND ITAHINA!
ncpfan chapter 12 . 3/6
Okay - read these two chapters. Not bad. Don't really have much in the way of commentary over them, but I liked reading them. Anything specific you were wondering about?
thor94 chapter 12 . 3/6
good chapter.
naruto thanks ichiraku for their kindness with naruto.

but where is the scene with naruto slashing civilians?
thor94 chapter 11 . 3/5
you are cruel!
why you let us languish?
i hoped the chapter where naruto slash those hatred civilians bastard
AJGuardian chapter 10 . 3/5
How could the public not know of THAT Uzumaki in particular?
AJGuardian chapter 11 . 3/5
Not in the History Books? Wut the fuk is this?

Okay, so there is a blatant omission of Hashirama's OWN WIFE? Hiruzen knows a lot of things. So how the hell does this get passed HIM?