Reviews for Nobody Sleeps When I'm Awake
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Loved it. Where is this Three if by Fire story? I can't find it.
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
damnn that was some really good jasper and bella loving :)
angelndeskyes chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Hmm, holy hell! As soon as lucid thought returns I'll get back to you on that. You are going on my you ladies have to fucking read this list. LOL
Nonita chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I it!

Maribel
Shay114 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
MORE DIRT!

Srry it was awsome and i loved it :)

I love this paring there just perfect for eachother.. Ya kno as long as jasper can be shared...

But love this fanfic!

Update soon,

Shanelle
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Um, holy shit! Wowza! And there will be more? Yes, please! I want it dirtier, filthy! More talking, more butt seks, more EVERYTHING! Is it getting hot in here? *fans self*
Banky chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I'm a little confused, yet suffering from raised blood pressure, right now - where can we read the initial story for this, and any subsequent follow-ons?

Very wrong, yet oh so right, on so many levels.

Dirty lil' b*st&rd, indeed. *fans self* Phew-eeee..
Fangster Ofluv chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh good God! That was... wow. Cleaner? ummm no thx! I'm not currently reading the story that this goes with but I'm fixin to be! I can't get enough J/B so keep it cummin. Oh yeah, I lurve the dirty talk.
JacksonsKristen chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That's a realy fuckin hot FF :)

Was this only a one shot or give you a little more of the two? If you write more from Jasper and Bella... I would realy happy to read it.

Sorry my bad english. I'm from germany.

But I think this FF is fantastic hot-goddnes!

Sabrina
annatwo chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
You know I was just in the mood for something on the nasty side and I now feel complete(LOL). Loved it! Your a good writer.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Wow, I'm seeing Jasper & Bella in a new light!

I just wish I could read the rest of the story to put it into context! Where can I find Three If By Fire?
Allibella731 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Dirty. Dirty talking, and dirty sex. Definately.
shywriter99 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Hey - you mention this is an out-take from a story "Three if by Fire" - where can I read that story? I'd love to read it!
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
was looking back on your profile to grab a quick link to Elle's page so I could review her bpov for The First Breath there

and this caught my eye

and wow. just. WOW. I'm becoming so crap at reviews lol That was so intense and hot and your descriptions of every moment pulled you RIGHT into the moment.

Fly on a wall is how i did feel!

Must go read the others ;o)
budtrixjake chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
OMG so HOT! Where can I find Three if by fire?
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »