Reviews for Nobody Sleeps When I'm Awake
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This is so ridicuously hot. I'd love to know the back story and get a chance to read 'Three If By Fire'.

What is it that drives us all (well a lot of us!)to distraction with this gorgeous blond man/boy/vamp? He certainlly drives me to distraction anyway. I'll take him any way I can.
Belindella chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Bow-chicka-wow-wow indeed! lol. I only hope my preface is half this hot (only a lime). This was published ages ago, and you're probably not even interested, but I would have liked more of what Bella was feeling instead of just all actions. Physical and emotional feelings make it hotter for me. But that was hot non the less.

Thanks for the read. :)
jessicatb9936 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Where is this whole story? I didn't see it on your profile! I want to read it!
CarrickBeau chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Loved this one shot but I'd be really interested in reading the story behind it, If Three By Fire? Can you tell me where to find it as I didn't see it in your profile!
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
super hot! LOVES IT!
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Yes, I would like to see the alley encounter! Good level of detail. Since you went with dirty it was great. It only gets wierd when people go half way and bounce between harlequin-esque terms and dirty ones. Could have gone into more detail in a couple of places (but you seemed to skip a bit on purpose). I liked the "instince" you showed for how much/little to go into.

Thanks for writing!
Addicted to Love - ATL chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Just found this little ditty...and I haven't read TIBF (couldn't find it in your profile actually) but Bow-chicka-wow-wow indeed! That was fuckhot. GAH! I love dirty talking Domsper...MORE PLEASE!

Have you written the alley outtake yet? If not, to answer your question: Dirtier. More dirty talking Jasper. With as much detail as possible. Just so I can live vicariously through your delectable writing *winks*
twanza chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Um *gah* Jasper! Love this! xot
TishPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Gotta love a dirty talking Jasper :P
CCBTH chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
ok...more...like now...and i wouldnt mind a little more talk from Jasper..or even a JPOV...especially if bella gets to boss him around a bit :-) update...SUPER HOT.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Yes that was very bow-chicka-wow-wow! That was hot as hell. Good luck with the contest. I loved it. Kathy
jasperohHALEyeah chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
well now i like al jasper but your jasper is a sexy bitch. HOT!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Oh hell yeah. That was hot.

The alley, more of everything please. Especially dominate Jasper, he's sexy as hell.
CHHHEEEESSSSSEEEEE chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
More Talk, More detail and dirtier.

I'd like a dark/dom Jasper and one that talks dirty
Hes-All-I-Want chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Um ... Several screams, shouts, gasps, groans and tourette’s-esque outbursts later...

WELL, that was ... unexpected?

You have a knack for smut. Definitely.

I need a shower now.