Reviews for Nobody Sleeps When I'm Awake
cbits chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Awesome...glad she got a better fuck than at the train.

the Alley would be great for dirty stuff...and lots of dirty talking...
lia chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
loved it and hate that it didnt really happen.
MichellaBella chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Smut aside, you have a way of making it easy to picture a scene.
Kitty Cullen-03 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
How deliciously naughty! I like how poor Jasper tries to resist.
outofmytree chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Okay so I admit when I saw the A/N in TIBF Idid a little giggle of joy. My heart belongs to Edward, don't get me wrong, but various other bits of me belong to Jasper.

This one shot is exactly how it should have happened in the main body of the story if it was just a long fantasy but theway you did it was just right. I wish I could offer constructive critisism but honestly this was perfect. I loved how Jasper resisted and it was Bella who forced the issue... But just as much I love the way Jasper took control. If you had stopped as Bella went to shower for the first time I would have been happy but then wow you stepped upand, well, smiles all round!

Massive congratulations!
JPMarvel chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
*wipes sweat from forehead* this was really hot lol i loved it haha
dariachenowith chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
this is me stuttering here, because now I am late for work (duh), and instead of happy that I can still take my cold shower before embarrassing myself outside that is now going to be one hell of a smirk-fest! gah! and it's not even tuesday ...

awesome one-shot, seriously! Loved it. every second of it. but then you probably anticipated that reaction from me. and just so you know, I didn't really think so much while reading this, to answer your posed questions. Dirtier, well, define dirty, I def. loved the indirect vocalness (as that a word? never mind). Cleaner than taking a shower together where who knows what still happened? Don't think that's a good idea. Talk level was fine, but I'd take more, too. Detail level perfect! and don't think I didn't get some nice visual from that!

But don't worry, in accordance to what we previously talked about no in review form unspeakble things will happen / happened while the story was devoured. just so you know. I have more self-respect than that ;)

more please. more more more.
Pari325 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
WOW, now THAT was a good lemon! Holy crap. LOL. That was totally awesome. I love how you conveyed his yummy sexual prowess...

"Fuck! My brain screamed at the sound of his sexy lazy drawl. His voice was not desperate with passion – it was as if he did this in his sleep…or whatever."

That line just stood out to me. Phew, what a lemon. Can't wait for your alley scene!
Ashley Gordon chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
-Manic giggle-

Nice, nice and nice!

-Has joined Team Japser-
BeCullen chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
umm WOW!
redmedicnurse chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Loved it! I am a huge J/B fan and this outtake was awesome! I am looking forward to the alley encounter!
SwimmingInTheRain chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
i think it was perfect length, maybe dirtier, like what their thinking, but overall this one was awesome! I cant wait for the next one
whollistic8and8hopeless chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
yay am i the first reviewer?

ha! i voted for this one! as always, your stories are very awesome! my favorite pairing is Bella and Jasper and this probably will be one of my favorite oneshots abt them!

thanks for making them so real and COOL

always a faithful reader,