Reviews for With My Soul Clenched
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
juggling chapter 25 . 3/15/2014
I know you wrote this long ago, but I thought you should know how much I've enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much, you are a talented storyteller.
Soaringclaws chapter 25 . 12/4/2013
Brilliant! I've read so many Spuffy fanfiction that I was starting to get picky and unsatisfied, but this story totally held my interest. Very well written and developed, with wonderful characterization. I love that everyone is regarded in a pretty positive light.
Soaringclaws chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
I'm happy to see Cordy and Angel getting closer. I always loved them together. Cordy's directness and fierce personality make her such a great balance to broody, closed off Angel. And she knows he's a vampire! That surprised me.
Soaringclaws chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Interesting turns thus far. I hope Buffy dives into the handbook a bit because I want to know what it says. And I'm so nervous already about Spike telling Buffy who he is! I'm bracing for a major Buffy blowout.
Soaringclaws chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
I'm really loving this story already. The starting relationship between Buffy and Spike is really nice. Neither one is declaring instant and passionate love, which is of the good, and it's easy to see how more could develop based on this simple, respectful friendship.
jackiemack916 chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
Great story. Loved how you wove elements of the showinwith your own ideas.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
So amazing! I wish you would have written a sequel :(
FFLjm12 chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
Sorry - I'm not great with the review writing - just want to say how very much I enjoyed your work. I like how you handled all the characters and I really like how you turned Cordelia into a love for Angel. Sad to have him find a new chance at love after Buffy but still have it all turn into such a tragic ending.
FFLjm12 chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Poor Buffy - She is going to go into a total tail spin when she discovers that Spike has not been truthful with her all this time.
FFLjm12 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is a wonderful idea - that Jenny/Janna comes back and the gypsy curese is applied on Spike and Drusilla.
cavemenftw chapter 25 . 8/31/2012
That's the thing with reading huge completed stories, theres no way to write a proper review without completely rereading to remember all the interesting, or funny or just cute bits.
Theres no way I can recall without getting mixed up.

I guess I can just say thank you for the tale, It was It was interesting, funny, cute and best of all it had a happily ever after.
eleventhwarrior125 chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
Whoa. Awesome writing, Spuffy, and Cangel. FAV!
doodlechick12 chapter 22 . 1/21/2012
Now, Slayer! For the love of puppies and Christmas, bloody stake the wanker!

Best line EVER. Haha. I knew that Spike would still love Buffy even when he lost his soul.
doodlechick12 chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
Aw, I've always thought that Cordy and Angel made a cute couple.