Reviews for With My Soul Clenched
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 8/5
Very much looking forward to reading this - I love reading stories of the early seasons one through three.
gabelou1991 chapter 25 . 6/4
J'aime bien ton histoire.
spike'smate chapter 22 . 5/31
YAY angelus is DEAD
Buffy staked him
Amon Kashino chapter 25 . 2/15
Great story but such a lackluster ending I felt cheated
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 25 . 1/15
This was a blast to read! The interplay between the characters was great and just so fun to read through. I ended up shooting through the whole thing tonight (nearly 4 AM here) without even realizing the time. Wonderful job!
Helena1414 chapter 22 . 6/26/2015
Yes! I love every story where a certain wanker meets a dusty end. ;)
Helena1414 chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Apology accepted.
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
juggling chapter 25 . 3/15/2014
I know you wrote this long ago, but I thought you should know how much I've enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much, you are a talented storyteller.
Soaringclaws chapter 25 . 12/4/2013
Brilliant! I've read so many Spuffy fanfiction that I was starting to get picky and unsatisfied, but this story totally held my interest. Very well written and developed, with wonderful characterization. I love that everyone is regarded in a pretty positive light.
Soaringclaws chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
I'm happy to see Cordy and Angel getting closer. I always loved them together. Cordy's directness and fierce personality make her such a great balance to broody, closed off Angel. And she knows he's a vampire! That surprised me.
Soaringclaws chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Interesting turns thus far. I hope Buffy dives into the handbook a bit because I want to know what it says. And I'm so nervous already about Spike telling Buffy who he is! I'm bracing for a major Buffy blowout.
Soaringclaws chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
I'm really loving this story already. The starting relationship between Buffy and Spike is really nice. Neither one is declaring instant and passionate love, which is of the good, and it's easy to see how more could develop based on this simple, respectful friendship.
jackiemack916 chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
Great story. Loved how you wove elements of the showinwith your own ideas.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
So amazing! I wish you would have written a sequel :(