Reviews for Going Down the Line
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wtf? This was hilarious! The 11th and 2nd were the best :D
zombiegirl22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
*bows head*

Entertaining, brilliant and awesome just like your other Bleach works.

Oh where do I begin? I guess I'll start with the 13th division. You captured Ukitake, Rukia and Ichigo really well. Rukia may think Ichigo is being crass/blunt, but, really, she should know better and filter his questions beforehand if she is afraid Ichigo might say something he shouldn't. I understand Ichigo, he was just looking out for the patients that come to his father's clinic. He wasn't worried he would get infected, he was worried about others, which is no thoughtful gesture. Of course he forgets that Rukia has been around Ukitake for many years and has stayed in his closet so if it was contagious, she would have brought the sickness Ukitake has when she first ran into Ichigo. Even if Ukitake wasn't contagious, I wouldn't want Ukitake coughing on me. I love how Rukia spit out her tea, then proceeded to try to stab Ichigo.

Ichigo's, Mayuri's and Nemu's encounter was quite funny as well. Mayuri has once again shown how brilliant he is. I knew there was a reason he made Nemu attractive and wearing a skirt, instead of the traditional Shinigami attire, it's to distract his male test subjects so they'll agree to anything he asks, because they are to distracted by Nemu. Nemu warning Ichigo was something I never expected, since she did hold Ishida down for her father, when Mayuri administered medicine, but then again it was for Ishida's own good. Can't believe Mayuri's lackies were planning on using a butterfly net, I find it funny/ironic since Mayuri's zanpakuto manifestation is a weird looking butterfly. well it looks like they get to be Mayuri's dissection subjects since they let Ichigo get away. And what would Rukia say if she found out Ichigo was paying so close attention to Nemu's legs and chest,I think she might just drag him back to Mayuri. I find it quite funny how Ichigo seemed so focus on Nemu's chest expanding and contracting. It seems he is a bit more like his pervert father than he would like to admit.

Poor Zaraki, he thinks he killed Ichigo, love his inner musings to himself as he slowly walks away. "just going for a walk, nothing suspicious about that". Zaraki doesn't just go for walks, he moves with a purpose seeking out his prey. And Ichigo playing dead just to get Zaraki to leave him alone?

I love how Toshiro tells Ichigo he doesn't have any ice, clearly a lie considering his zanpakuto. Did Toshiro alter the temperature to make Ichigo uncomfortable because he was watching Rangiku "appraisingly"?

And Ichigo and Renji were quite hilarious during Tosen's lecture. I too would have a hard time staying awake if I had to hear Tosen drone on and on about justice and peace. I almost choked on my Mountain Dew when I read Renji's response of "bet he even lectures while having sex", and read the description of Renji's drawing and the titlemhe gave the drawing.

I think Ichigo will be letting Kyoraku and Nanao know ahead of time when he is coming to visit them. "As he sat on the offered cushion Ichigo found that he could not place the third scent, which reminded him equally of locker rooms and his friend Mizuiro for some reason." I couldn't stop laughing at that line or when Ichigo finds Nanao's zanpakuto.

I've always wondered why Komamura and Yoruichi never had any encounters in Soul Society, the description of Komamura and Yoruichi going at it like cat and dog had never crossed my mind before. I like how Ichigo just walks away.

I think Rukia's, Byakuya's and Ichigo's visit with each other has to be my favorite scene. Rukia is trying her hardest to defend Ichigo and get her brother to agree to something. I'm kind of wondering why Byakuya keeps telling her no. I love how Rukia knows how to deal with Ichigo when he goes full hollow. I think she is the only one who would get away with dragging out Ichigo by his hair. And when Ichigo was shouting at Byakuya was brilliantly written, "SIT THERE AND TELL ME I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH, WILL YOU? YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR UPTIGHT CANDY ASS, D*%# BAG! CUZ WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT I'M GONNA MARCH RIGHT UP TO YOU AND CUT YOUR LILY-WHITE THROAT, YOU HEAR ME?" I got to admire Ichigo, he instead of planning a sneak attack, he is planning on just marching right up to Byakuya. It takes guts to yell death threats at the Captain of the 6th division. I like how Rukia is not phased by the death threats of Ichigo is yelling at her brother, and tells Ichigo they'll come back to ask again after tea. Also like how she scolds him for picking at his Hollow hole.

The image of Momo giving Ichigo a wet willy, then proceeding to give Aizen one as well, was quite hilarious.

They made Ichigo get a full physical even if he is a substitute shinigami? Poor Ichi, I wonder if he could have lied and told Retsu he already had a physical, though I doubt he would even try lying to her, she is pretty scary. That sly Harunobu Ogidō, seems he didn't trust Isane performing his physical, and rather wanted Retsu to do it for a second opinion.

Another favorite scene in this oneshot was Renji and Ichigo encountering a bloody Gin. Gin is quite brilliant and scary in this, like he is in your other fics. I like how he hadn't realize he was all bloody, until Renji brought it to his attention. Ichigo and Renji though,shouldn't be so shocked, Gin was bound to get bloody, butchering up a "pig". Reminds of when he and Aizen visited the Central 46, in "Hammered Down". Love his description of the pig, and how it was squealing and took a long time to die. Can't help but find Kira's reaction amusing. And I think he might become a vegetarian after he finishes eating the pig Gin killed.

Poor Kon (I assume it is Kon in Ichigo's body). And Soifon once again proves why she is in charge of the stealth forces, she knows how to execute an assassination quietly and knows how to take care of witnesses.

Love how Ichigo is the only one who goes and pokes the old man. I guess the others are just used to him being "deep in thought" all the time and never bothered to question their leader's silence or stiff posture. I can totally see Ichigo responding in that manner.

This was a really awesome oneshot, brilliantly written. I would say you should write more awesome oneshots like this, but I know you're probably busy with "Lifted Up", which is another of your works I couldn't help but become addicted it too. I really enjoyed reading this.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Good times! Thanks.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Great story.

Ukitake was good.

Mayuri was priceless. and Nemu too.

Kenpachi was... Kenpachi. Though I doubt he would try to cover up he killed Ichigo.

Hitsugaya... that had much more comedic potential than you used.

Tousen... priceless. Probably the best.

Kyouraku... "Nanao's zanpakutou"

Komamura and Yoruichi, cats and dogs. I wonder why I\ve never seen that idea before. It should be obvious.

Byakuya, well, that was a bit cliche idea.

Aizen was funny. Momo too.

Unohana was Unohana. Mo more needs to be said.

Ichimaru... I wonder who was the pig. Oomaeda? Poor Kira.

Soifon, merciless as ever. What was the onmitsukidou doing?

And Yamamoto. "Deep in thought. Indeed." great ending to this story.
ReaperDuckling chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
oh my god... I laughed so hard at this that now my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy XD

thank you for that. it was awesome :P
Mysticbreez chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
3rd division was my favorite. Gin: Oh I'm just killing a pig _ No biggie. Ichigo and Renji: ... -stare- o.o*

As always, your sense of humour and ninja writing skills astound me.
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Haha, this had me in stitches the entire time. Hilarious!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
DUDE, this is... freaking amazing.

I laughed out loud, and while I'm usually the person to say 'lol' without laughing out loud, this time I did. Dear God!

Also, your other work 'Hammered Down' should not be on but on paper, bound and really to be sold ;)
eccentrifuge chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
AHHAHA. This is really funny! I especially enjoyed the 12th, 10th, 9th, 7th, and especially the 4th ;]. I love your sense of humor in this story, it definitely brought a smile to my face. Perhaps you could write more of these one-shots, as they're very entertaining!
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Not only am I happy to tell the world that this collection of 13 Encounters with Ichigo is hilariously funny throughout, I have checked all of the buttons below. You could do worse, much worse, than allowing this Tomas into your own lists. Despite his name, you will not be betrayed.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I absolutely LOVED Nemu's warning signs! XD The 13th, 9th, 6th, and 1st were especially hilarious, too. :D
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
While the sex-related er, incidents were a little bit disturbing (Nanao's zanpakutou for one), I thought the portrayals of Mayuri and Tosen were especially nice! Oh, and Soi Fon is amazing...
Smile-san chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I love all of them. The one with Aizen make me laugh. Smile..smile..smile...I just can't imagine them two having a smiling contest! Smile and evilness just has this weird, funny vibe.

Mayuri part was hillarious too.

Byakuya's white lily throat. Oh No. What have you done? He doesn't need to be anymore feminine than he already is! It would be deathly hilarious if I could actually hear Ichigo say such. Dangling neck..

Why aren't many reviewing this piece of awesomeness?

Keep it up writer! We are with ya.
Space Odin chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
that was one of the funniest stories EVER!
tamzingrace chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
My favourites have to be Shunsui and Byakuya, although Yamamoto was also good. Enjoyed them all, great writing!