Reviews for Fleeting
shierysh chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
D;

I still can't believe he died... *Sigh*

This was really well written ;o

Dark, but I like it :D

Write more!
m101 chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Aw! i think tht this is really sweet and i absolutely loved that quote at the end of chapter 1- a very nice touch. although the epilogue ending was a bit dark compared to the rest of the story (well i thought so anyway). otherwise, it was very well written.
diet coffee chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was so sweet; I cried. :)
the flamboyant pen chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I loved and hated this...beautiful, but why did Sasuke have to die?...so sad...
Mystic Mizu chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
just read it. :) nice one.. again, your story bummed me out :((
maye chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
K lang? sa susunod na yung maayos ayos na review pag nabasa ko na. (*_*)
LuvinLyf16 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
this was one of the best oneshots i have EVER read in my life! i promised you that i cried. wow this was really really really good! i mean damn, im still crying! greta job!
shierysh chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow, this is amazing.

Made me get teary-eyed T.T

How could you let him die, when she's pregnant T.T

Make a sequel, and bring him back to life :D

(Okay, don't, cos it'd spoil this one, but you know XD)

Poor Chisa, as well D:

But they're going to be proud of their daddy _

Anyway, such a beautiful ending.

Going in my favourites :D

Write more! ;D
Xo Soaring Star Xo chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
wow That was so beautiful and full of emotions.

i sobbed when i found out that it wasnt just a dream and he was asking her 2 live then dad came and kept annoying me about why i was crying (i hate when he does ) *clearing throat* anyway I HATE U .HOW COULD U LET HIM DIE A.i really thought shed wake up and find him in some sort of coma or something and then hed wake up and theyd live their happily ever after *whimpering* and and his daughter will live with no father and and and *breaking in a fit of tears*

but it was so beautiful .i really loved it

F.A.V

p.s:i dont really hate u but i dont like angst FFs ...AT ALL .only unique sad FFs i like or love and this was one of those i love

.i have like 5 or less sad FFs in my fav list so u should understand me *peace sign* .
authoress-next-door chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
seriously, it had me teary-eyed... great story! keep up the good work!
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
awwh...that made me cry Dx
Bronze Angel chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
OMG. This story made me cry. I AM NOT A CRYBABY. But I cried when i read this. Consider yourself an awesome author!