Reviews for Lucases return
ebony chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
I'm sorry but i didn't really like it, it was good, but lucas and bianca belong together so yeah sorry
sam chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Wow This Was ...

well it wouldnt ever end like this and he took it so calmly the only way he would break up with her was when there angry and they are not angry!

this is only good for the other boy lovers (i cant spell it)
Tobias' Heart chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
i don't like it, sorry but i wanted bianca with lucas, and it's like kind of surreal that when she says "But I can't if you don't like me the way I am then we are over. If you can't deal with this were done." and lucas doesn't say anything. he loves her and he only goes?
Purkayz chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Aww cute, i loved it!
LittleMissDreamer13 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Okay I'm confused, that was way to quick...
hot topic chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
you should definitly
RP chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Please continue the story. It is really good. I have always liked Baltazar and Bianca together. They really should be together.
mrs.stanalto chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
WONDERFUL! dont you even think about not continuing this story it is very interesting. i like it.
nikki g 13 chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
haha tht was a little bit funny. I liked when Balt, put Jacob and Bella in there.

Anywhos u should make ur chapters longer. People like that. I see you only have 16...now...17 reviews and I wanted to tell you how to get more.

1.) Good Vocab.

2.) Long chapters.

3.) and a little more action.

Oh! And btw you should put the Disclaimer in your chapters. The 'LU' people and managers of this site will take your story down if you dont. Trust me. I would know. I had my Evernight story taken down.

well I loved it! UD SOON!

Nicole
SwaggerJaggerOffTheLittleSock chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
You haven't updated in so long! But i'm really glad u did. PLEASE KEEP WRITING YOUR AWESOME
nikki g 13 chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
aw! I love it plzplzplz UD soon!
mrs.stanalto chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
OMG! she got up and left him? just like that? amazing. poor lucas. i hope she forgives him. will he try to get her back? im going CRAZY! write more! plzplzplzplzplz
Miley chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Please writecmore. It's really good so far. Please please please write more.
Shes.So.Wasted.Going.Insane chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Really good! post soon!
almond94 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
THIS STORY IS GREAT. please please please continue writing it. it can't stop there. it is so wrong :(

almond.