Reviews for The Tale of the Toasted Telephoner
George chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
LOL, you're good at poetry too :) Nice work!
Ann-Marie chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
lol, that was great!
Culf chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
“Wait, did that blighter say he MISSED me?
Cor, now I’ve got to go throw up!
Capra124 chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Oh my. Oh my. EEP.

Didn't see this one on my first perusal of Giles centric fics...it's quite good...funny too...*grins*
Teri chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
That was wonderful. Giles should get drunk more often. Very Creative. Great Job!
Melody Brandybuck chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
*Collapses on the floor laughing* That's hilarious! And the poetry...brilliant. Going back to laughing now.

Melody
Am-Chau Yarkona chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
This is a great poem- there are very few really funny fanfic poems out there which mange to keep the people in character as excellently as this one does. I found it as one of the nominees on the shadows and dust awards, and I'm glad I did.

Well done, and I hope you write some more like this. I especially like the wonderful method by which the Scooby gang avenge themselves on Giles- I just hope they let Angel know!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
So... many... rhymes... *collapse*
man made moon chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Best Buffy poetry fic i've red! Most excellent, very cute!...That is all!
Pam Buck chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Very amusing. Thanks.
Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
cute! very funny!
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
LOL, I love it. I'd love to know what you think of my fic.
kattail chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Great fic/poem. love the dedication. I'm one the "us" who misses Giles terribly. Big Giles fan here. Can he sing or what? (OMWF)/(Where the Wild Things Are) Ummm, more stories like this pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez? Maybe? OK BYE.
Bwit chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
hehe..i liked it! nicely done and it was funny too lol
FlameShadow chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
that was funny! I can imagine Giles doing that, I can almost see Angel's face! I wish Doyle were there... Giles never even met him...*sob*