Reviews for Faith
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Awww, fluffy but also realistic to the situation that Rose and the other doctor were left in. I understood what/why the doctor did but I also know it was ackward and maybe even wrong. This is a perfect resolution.
AliesB chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Awh that's cute.

I already wondered how long it would take fo Rose to accept the clone _
MaraSil chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very nice. I was never comfortable with Rose winding up with what I thought of as a second-hand Doctor. Your story actually made me a little more comfortable with the idea.

Coincidentally, I've been re-watching seasons 1 and 2 on DVD over the past few weeks and just watched The Satan Pit last week. That's a great moment when the Doctor declares his solid and unwavering belief in Rose before he destroys the gravity field.
timano chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
A very nice story. Reminds me of CURSE OF FENRIC, where the Seventh Doctor must break his companion Ace's faith in him in order to defeat a monster from before this universe began. It's not at all the same, of course, but your story shows that his companions still believe in him.

10 out of 10 stars. (And thanks for not making this story too sappy.)
Lizzle09 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aww i loved this story...

Jackie Tyler what a legend she does make me smile (:

The ending is soo sweet... whats Christmas without a dad falling asleep in an armchair? lmao ]

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and smiled when i read the end...

well done (:

Favourited
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aww I liked that.

The ending made me laugh :D
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Aw! That brought tears to my eyes!

Brilliant! :D
daisyb10 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
That was utterly captivating, JB - I truly loved it from beginning to end, and dare I say it? I'm actually starting to understand what's going on!

Lovely fic!

Daisy

xoxo
lauraxamelia chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
aw sweet!

I always thought there was NO WAY rose and the dupeDoctor were going to just fall back in love, snap. this fic really makes it brings out a really nice, caring side of jackie. love it!
donotreplydeletedaccount chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
*points accusingly*

you made me cry! congratz coz that takes quite some skill. aww i loved it :)
pipinheart chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This is very good. Rose and the doctor had trouble connecting, but in the end they do. Not bad that Jackie put her two cents in either. No matter how old rose listened to her mum when she started in on her...