Reviews for Before
Danigirl84 chapter 1 . 9/7
I loved this soooo much! Like you I am a huge HanMar fan. Their story is so sad, but at the same time awesome. You're explanation for why she finally left him was perfect. How much it hurt her to do it while at the same time feeling like it was the only way to stop hurting him. Loved it! And as I've decided that once Ray is gone they get back together I am totally ok with no sequel. :-P
Ivanna chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I loved the movie and think it's so heartbreaking how both Hancock and Mary are being constantly drawn to each other, how they're meant to be but can't stay together because of their condition. It's interesting having these kind of characters who lived several different lifes before and how they will always be connected by their love.
Thank you for writing about their story.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
amazing love it
Nyxia chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Thanks for this story!

LOVE HanMar so much!

And yes, the sequel! D

OMG! Can't wait to see this!

Good work!

Hope reading more stories from you! ;)

(sorry for my poor english! i'm a french canadian! lol)
TheAura74 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I like this, i actually got new theories from your story about why Mary did what she did. You really shed light onto dark areas of the movie for me, it was cool. Id appreciate it if you read my story. Ive written a story also but its kind of like a sequel to the movie.. i hope you like it lol.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Good job on capturing the emotions behind the scene. I like the detail you provide. It's a nice deleted scene. And there's going to be a sequel? When? Where?
tsforhokies chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Good story hope you write a follow up!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
loved these two they were the best

EXPLODINGWEWILLGO chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
write more for these two! XD
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Too bad, Mary, destiny has the other plans for you and Hancock.

Thanks for the story!
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 4/29/2009

She wouldn't regret the decision my ass! Gosh, I love these two! They are so meant for each other, its unreal! And their undying love. He ALWAYS will find her, always. And they will always be together (especially after Ray dies -_-, not that I don't like him, mind you XD because I do like him XD) So, sad but wonderful. I love those two! X3!

Write more HanMar Please! :3