Reviews for I'm Waking Up to Us
Nils chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
Amazing chapter! Hillarious actually! The thought of Tokiya getting scared of Fuuko is a bit hard to believe but then again women don't like it when their husbands forget important dates. LOL Good job!
SnowCharms chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Oh dear. When she's screaming in anger, at least that's normal. But when she's acting like a glacial maiden, hell hath no fire like a woman scorned. Mikagami is gonna die. Update!
TuckingFypo chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Oh, I sure want some "torture" chapter. XD Update soon! :D
Eirist chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
this one's going to make my imagination run wild... on how fuuko's gonna torture mi-chan. hehe!
thepinkmartini chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
funny one shot! fuuko was totally in character.

and you're filipino too! i just took my upcat today. haha
rhodablanche chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
I so love this chapter! :)
FreyaLin chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
lol how cute! and i love this keep 'em coming! i love the idea of them married i was just waiting for someone to get that idea n do something with it and here you are! total props to you mawn! loving this! 3
Chie TomoRii chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
phew! that was rather short. however it was really good! haha. the last part really humored me. now i wonder what happened next. *smirks*
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
You have got to be kidding me, I'm serious! I can't believe that Tokiya would say something like that to a kid! Doesn't he know that it would bring the all time feared question of "How are babies made"? Update!
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
That punch line is just hilarious! Gosh, you always make a reference to Fuuko and Tokiya having bunny sex! That's just aweomse and I love your series of oneshots.
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
That was awesome.
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
You portrayed Fuuko perfectly.
Nils chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
LOL! Awesome dudette! So funny! I'm just loving your one shots. Keep updating!
TuckingFypo chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
LOL! This was hilarious! (Although, short...which kept me hanging. XD)

Like EiRist, I also laughed at the "magically making her clothes disappear" part. XD
satomika chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
yehey!

nice shot!

make more!

gosh!

i'm so in the mood to read stories...
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »