Reviews for I'm Waking Up to Us
Eirist chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
love it. the 'magically making her clothes disappear' line-i like it very much. i am such a pervert. haha!
miyucamui chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Very well written, and I can't wait to read more. I especially love how Mikagami is in this.
Eirist chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
what can i say? interesting and good work as always. and like the other people, i love the encounter with Touya. haha! it made me laugh. more of tofuu's married life please! :D
sOdium nItrate chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
wahaha!

what a scene!

And you updated!

I love you, nee-chan. . .

(Sobbing)

Since Tokiya(the total OC) is taken,

can I have Touya?

wehehe!

i don't mind his attitude problem
TuckingFypo chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
Wah...I enjoyed this chapter! I loved the part where Touya was talking with Tokiya about Fuuko! XD

Please update soon! :D
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Bwahahaha! I loved the last 3 lines! XD (And also, the whole chapter! :D)

Well...I can't possibly say "please update soon" because you have already updated...there's already a chapter 2 so...

Keep up the good work!
satomika chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
haha!

nice one!

fuuko should have maimed that touya already!

update soon!
SnowCharms chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
Lol, serves him right. I can't believe that he would miss his own cousin's wedding for a magazine shoot that would come again. Update!
Nils chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Wahahaha... So funny. Touya's reaction was just priceless! And so the 'green monster' emerges, like your previous reviewer mentioned! Too good, really! Love the chapter! I didn't expect you to include the family of Tokiya. I mean, their dead in the manga. But they fit the picture perfectly- sophisticated, rich, and so on!

Update sooN!
sOdium nItrate chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
She stopped kicking shins, and only did so when the situation truly called for it. The opportunity never really came because once the situation did come he’d beat her into it and he’d start doing more than ‘kicking shins’-oh! Mr. Green monster is, er, kicking in! bwahaha!
Nils chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Sweet! Mi-chan can be romantic in his ways! LOL! Nice chapter. This is gonna continue, right? You could include the kids in the next chappie..!
Eirist chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
i always love reading tofuu fanfics from you. i like the theme of this one-shot collection. always wanted to read something... like this. haha! i enjoyed it very much. trust fuuko to be like that. you know, you have a this knack for one-shots that makes me want to read more from you. looking forward to the next one. :)
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Lol, trust him to spend so much just for her. And trust her to make him sweat before granting his wish. Update!
satomika chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
wohoo!

i demand for a sequel with kids!

-satomi