Reviews for Sunday
mk chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
hehe they are so cuteee
evlvampire chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
cute very cute nice job! hun! :]
Neji- Tenten cutie couple chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Ha-ha! Cute! I love it.
shoshoryuu07 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
CUTE! I like. :d
Mina-chii chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Lol, she cut his lips. A secret technique for the lovesick kunoichi. XP
lover143 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Kawaii! This reminds me of my favorite pick up line! "If I bit my lip would you kiss it to make it feel better?"

Visual Vexation chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
stop reading my pen name chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I so totally meant to put that under favorite stories...xD Great gob on the story! Really liked it, the last part was really adorable, :3 keep it up!
rosetteluv3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
i liked it! it was so cute and actually fit their charactors.
EmeraldGreen4Life chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This was BRILLIANT! I loved it so much. It was a great idea and I loved the way you wrote it. Please check out my story and review. It's called Samehades and Respect. Also, I have a thing called Open Author's Idea Story. Check out chapter ten to find out what it is, because I'm hoping that someone will participate in it.
Kannika chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
OMG that was amazing! 'I kissed it to make it better.' Haha! Very nice. NejiTen forever!
Feedback For You chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Nicely written. The begininng was really good and I loved the humor and creativity throughout the piece! However, I thought the part where they get injured could've been improved. It was rushed there and it could've been much more explained and described. "Slow the time down," perhaps? Overall I thought it was really entertaining. :)
wingedauthoress14 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
for POPCORN'S sake!

haha that was cute :D

nice fic; tho neji was pretty OOC, especially where the dialogue was concerned (i have trouble with dialogue too, so i shouldn't be talking haha). there were so many random moments in this fic, but what made them even more random was the fact that the randomness wasn't even addressed by the characters (does that make sense? haha). but having such a stoic, hardcore, egotistical character such as neji being portrayed as a pervert is always funny. remember to check your grammar and spelling (not that i really saw anything; it's just a reminder i give to all writers- unless i forget lol). and keep on writing!

pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
heh, how cute :)
xXkickass-kunoichiXx chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Lol... I liked it! ir was so sweet!